Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Everybody who uses this emote needs to be executed via firing squad

What about :nallears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Everybody who uses this emote needs to be executed via firing squad

Yes.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That video is the dark souls of e3 fails

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
post the presentation schedule, thakns.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Well on Sunday night there's the Bethesda show like I said in the OP. Then on Monday we have Microsoft, Sony, Ubisoft, EA, all those jokers. Then on Tuesday there's the Nintendo stuff in the morning, and a PC gaming conference later on. I think the Square Enix show is also happening then but I'm not 100% sure. Should I put this in the OP?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Well on Sunday night there's the Bethesda show like I said in the OP. Then on Monday we have Microsoft, Sony, Ubisoft, EA, all those jokers. Then on Tuesday there's the Nintendo stuff in the morning, and a PC gaming conference later on. I think the Square Enix show is also happening then but I'm not 100% sure. Should I put this in the OP?

I would copy paste the one from Games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shut it down people, this is the funniest post someone will ever make on this website about E3.

Excels posted:

the "cuckold" mod where you watch someone else's avatar having sex with your model.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That guy is a whiny retard and all of his posts in that thread are grotesque.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I just read the games OP... holy crap these people hate their pastime with a passion.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
*looks around to make sure everyone is listening* CUCK! I SAID THE GOOD WORD! CUCK CUCK CUCK!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I just read the games OP... holy crap these people hate their pastime with a passion.

They're broke brain retards but drat if they can't format a nice spreadsheet.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

the time chart came form neogaf, i posted in that thread asking the op to to add it to the first post so i wouldnt have to read that thread at all and he did lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
if only an image could be stickied to the top of games instead of an entire thread

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i skimmed that revolting op in the game forum and didn't see any mention of from, dark souls, or bloodborne.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

apparently scalebound won't be at e3 at all. that sucks

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bump.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
unironically looking forward to whatever bethesda is presenting as a publisher

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mung Dynasty posted:

unironically looking forward to whatever bethesda is presenting as a publisher

It's going to be an hour of Fallout 4, ESO and Doom. Who cares

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm holding out hope that doom is a return to form fast paced shooter and not some pseudo action rpg open world deal

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

im so excited. and i just cant hide it.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i wish they could like or get excited about games instead of being permanently retarded cynics

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

i wish they could like or get excited about games instead of being permanently retarded cynics

The last few pages of that thread are now discussion of Xbox One sales figures

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

i'm holding out hope that doom is a return to form fast paced shooter and not some pseudo action rpg open world deal

the people who said stuff about the quakecon trailer said it was a fast paced action game where you could do things like rip arms off enemies and shove them down their throat so hard they explode, and that seems like it could be cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

Yeah, I hope it's just a series of levels with no cutscenes, just cool shooting from beginning to end

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

yeah i don't get it. how hard is it for them to admit that they enjoy playing games & having fun

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

The last few pages of that thread are now discussion of Xbox One sales figures

christ

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yeah, I hope it's just a series of levels with no cutscenes, just cool shooting from beginning to end

Even if it had cutscenes and other modern BS it would be good if it was mostly just your standard shooter. The Shadow Warrior remake is pretty good like that. Its not very funny despite trying really hard, though.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Well shadow warrior 2 looked good

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Well shadow warrior 2 looked good

They're making a sequel??? My life has changed

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

They're making a sequel??? My life has changed

its a procedural generated coop shooter with 70 different weapons now

i dont know about it but I wanna believe

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Sharkopath posted:

im excited about nintendo games, and maybe some pc games, and hell maybe some games thatll appear on ps4.

but im also excited for ps4, ea, ubisoft, and xbox media conference fuckups

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
cover shooters have been the main action game genre for so long that i can only imagine the pendulum is going to swing back the other way soon and we'll start getting fast paced fpses that don't suck as the norm instead of the exception

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

cover shooters have been the main action game genre for so long that i can only imagine the pendulum is going to swing back the other way soon and we'll start getting fast paced fpses that don't suck as the norm instead of the exception

It's already starting, thankfully. see the glut of UT rip offs on steam and the actual UT reboot.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

It's going to be an hour of Fallout 4, ESO and Doom. Who cares

doom and hopefully a sequel/followup to dishonored

i care

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

sector_corrector posted:

actually theyre just gonna go the way of destiny and be borderlands knockoffs which is so much worse than cover shooters

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

GAMES REACTS: To a video that stops working

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SM64Guy posted:

actually theyre just gonna go the way of destiny and be borderlands knockoffs which is so much worse than cover shooters

:whitewater:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Anyone who gets excited about "glorious trainwrecks" or whatever needs a swift uppercut to the jaw for wishing failure upon others.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hate the person who decided it would be a good idea to have a number fly out of an enemy when you shoot them, instead of having their skull carved out by the bullet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

I hate the person who decided it would be a good idea to have a number fly out of an enemy when you shoot them, instead of having their skull carved out by the bullet.

id shoot him with 2,000,000,000 bullets

• Locked thread