Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Five all dressed up nice is pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Fake Adam Driver, nooooooo!

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
Haha, can you imagine if the show hadn't been picked up for a third season and had that ending?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That certainly was... abrupt.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

"What are they gonna do, slit everyone's throats?" :v:

JossiRossi posted:

Haha, can you imagine if the show hadn't been picked up for a third season and had that ending?

muscles like this? posted:

That certainly was... abrupt.

Everyone is dead! All hail Ryo, Emperor of Imperial Space :japan: and soon to be the whole galaxy when he reverse engineers the blink drive. Good job Raza crew by not putting the blink drive behind some kind of locking mechanism or something.

Also why the gently caress wouldn't the delegates use transfer transit? Everyone should use it all the time!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Also why the gently caress wouldn't the delegates use transfer transit? Everyone should use it all the time!

I think this time the exclusion field would have prevented it. But yeah, they should have just picked a planet, built a TT station on it, and had the meeting there. I mean, it's not like they can blow up a whole planet :v:

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender

JossiRossi posted:

That was your classic "Contract Renegotiation Ending".

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

Kwyndig posted:

I think this time the exclusion field would have prevented it. But yeah, they should have just picked a planet, built a TT station on it, and had the meeting there. I mean, it's not like they can blow up a whole planet :v:

Yeah if I was a corp leader in this world I'd be doing TT for almost everything and if I couldn't, i'd vote in absentia.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I lolled at the heist mission callback, show is pretty self aware.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Does anyone have an image of the emotion program chip for the Android?

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

etalian posted:

I lolled at the heist mission callback, show is pretty self aware.

This show has improved quite a bit from the first season, a lot like Killjoys (though in different directions, as this show is a lot darker than Killjoys)

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Polaron posted:

This show has improved quite a bit from the first season, a lot like Killjoys (though in different directions, as this show is a lot darker than Killjoys)

I dunno man, Killjoys went to a dark place this year.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Does anyone have an image of the emotion program chip for the Android?

Piggybacking. I want compilation of every time someone asks the android something and she responds, "Okay"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Polaron posted:

The cast has more chemistry and seem be getting into their characters especially Three.

Android did own from the beginning of the show.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

etalian posted:

The cast has more chemistry and seem be getting into their characters especially Three.

Android did own from the beginning of the show.

Three's definitely been much more fun since he went from rear end in a top hat loner to lovable miscreant.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Kwyndig posted:

Man Continuum got confusing.
Continuum started confusing. I've been gradually watching my way through it (currently near the beginning of season 3) but I've never been clear on whose side I'm supposed to be on (other than Kellog's, because he's the best).

Kwyndig posted:

I think this time the exclusion field would have prevented it.
The field only stopped FTL, I think. In any case, they could have parked their ships near the station and cloned in from their ships, meaning that blowing up the station would be pointless and an enemy would need to take out every ship rather than one station.

Also, the Raza crew have at least two pods, so any time they leave the ship they should be using them to make clones to send instead of risking themselves. They've already confirmed that you don't need the person to stay in the pod while the clone is wandering around.

Polaron posted:

I'm not that keen on Killjoys. It somehow manages to feel even more generic than Dark Matter, and the second season seems to have de-emphasised pretty much everything unique about it.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
That would have been one of the most nihilistic series endings in recent memory if I didn't know they got renewed. Jesus.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

R-Type posted:

That would have been one of the most nihilistic series endings in recent memory if I didn't know they got renewed. Jesus.

Space Samurai gets away with his troll plan, Nyx killed by jealous space japan GF and most of the crew is trapped on a exploding space station.

Fumblemouse
Mar 21, 2013

STANDARD
DEVIANT
Grimey Drawer

Uncanny resemblance to someone else.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Fumblemouse posted:

Uncanny resemblance to someone else.

:psyduck:

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

R-Type posted:

Blake's 7 level finale.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
I am just going to treat all transfer transit episodes as non-canon because that helps the internal logic of everything else a lot.

Anthony Chuzzlewit
Oct 26, 2008

good for healthy

Invalid Validation posted:

I wish there was some aliens to fight or something. Just having a bunch of faceless space corporations as villains is kinda bleh.

Yeah, I was really expecting some trans dimensional alien action after that smoke-monster thing tried to steal the blink drive.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Han Nehi posted:

Yeah, I was really expecting some trans dimensional alien action after that smoke-monster thing tried to steal the blink drive.

The smoke monster wasn't after the Blink Drive, it was just there to gently caress them all up and/or maybe try to recapture Two. It's also something Dwarf Star Technologies engineered.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe I missed it but did they ever reveal who it was that piggybacked on the shuttle when they came back from the Darkest Timeline?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Maybe I missed it but did they ever reveal who it was that piggybacked on the shuttle when they came back from the Darkest Timeline?

Not yet, but my money is on One.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

No but I'm just assuming it's alt Jace Corso so they can bring him back on the show.

• Locked thread