Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

In as Forrest Bryant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Can we get trapped in a gas station

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It was a reference, doc :colbert:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

confi

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Look Under The Rock posted:

"Gee golly I sure do love this morning class where the instructor "teaches" by showing us YouTube videos" said nobody ever

I'm getting paid 15 an hour to monitor a streaming lecture so

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chili posted:

Nothing is happening. Anyone want to form a no-lynch till day 3 pact with me?

yes

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote no lynch

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

expect to see me in court wrt your tort

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm abiding by the contract for purpose of proving intent

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chili posted:

What, pray, was your intent?!

Entrance into a contract that stipulated voting no lynch for two days.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Gerald McSwain, Esq. is my attorney

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I must note that in this my attorney does not speak for me!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

What! He's falsely represented himself and now I'm liable. S.M.H.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's more viable now that a great number of our games are hyper role madness. I don't think vanilla or small setups are a good place to no lynch d1.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Winged Orpheus posted:

I get where you're coming from with not wanting to lynch a power role, but doesn't no-lynching as a policy on day 1 just put town farther behind? If you accept a no-lynch day 1, then it quickly goes to night 1 and a townie is practically guaranteed to die. The town power roles have little to no information to work off of that night, and you start day 2 with almost the same info as day 1 only down a town player.

It's probably not a viable strat in this game, but the idea is that in a role madness game you're better suited starting D2 with role results and one town dead rather than two off of a mislynch stemming from jokephase

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

that is to say the "information cost" of a no-lynch isn't really that hard hitting in a RM setup

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'd lynch capps

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

capps get it together

##vote cappo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##nominate taste, I'm a simple goon with little value if things go south

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

capps is probably scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chili posted:

Are people not seeing that capps is putting down solid opinions?

It's insincere

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

it reads to me like he's trying to project "town thinker" when really this isn't how he approaches the game at all

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

What was the "consensus" at max? 4,5 people?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mr.capps posted:

how do i approach game

Directed more at trying to perceive intent and motivations while dismissive of vehicle or method

Reverse engineering

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I think Pig's vision justifies a hard look at imgay but I don't think it's an open and shut alignment tell.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

So wait, you

1. Transformed into a beast
2. Got covered in boon granting blood.
3. GG said that had I not been immune to psychological terror I would have been hated for the next 2 game days.

This means that imgay got a boon from the crazy crawlspace dimension and I WOULD HAVE gotten negative thing were it not for my role.

How does this not point to imgay being a badguy?

+/-

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Two go in, one gets a +. the other gets a -, balance is maintained

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I think mod adjusted on the fly, if we're gonna setup spec it doesn't make sense that mod would out scum like that

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

While this is true, I am struggling with that flavor. It's really bad flavor.

Your reaction is absolutely reasonable and defensible, I just don't agree with it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kleedrac posted:

OK, what about my expanded case to which the flavor was but one part - while you're speccing the setup what mod in their right mind would give the town a resurrection role?! And how do you justify imgay's higher level of shitposting?

resurrection role? I must have missed that

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hahahaha ##vote imgay

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##unvote

Idea actually

I'm p useless as a role, lynch me and imgay can revive me. If he doesn't, he's clearly lied and we lynch him tomorrow.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

i think we should just try to kill him.

we can kill him tomorrow, on the slight chance he's telling the truth that's a big loss

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

did I remember right that you were bmore, chili, or is it just the av confusing me?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

if that's really the course of action you want to take then alright, but it seems like a waste of time to be honest.

I'm vt :shrug:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chili posted:

I don't know what that means. I do live in the Baltimore area, if that's what you're asking.

Yeah, I wanted to make sure I didn't confuse you for someone else

uranus posted:

no thats stupid, thats even stupider than a no lynch on day 1 and i cant imagine that you are suggesting it seriously

I would trade vt for confirmed scum every day of the week

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chili posted:

You near me?

Possibly in the near future.

Imgay, can we get a real claim

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

and what did you see from the flavor

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chili posted:

If you want to adopt a foster kitten, let me know!

:swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

sorry, imgay.

##vote away the gay

• Locked thread