Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the Warriors come out and play?
This poll is closed.
WARRIORS!!!!!!!! 27 23.28%
No they're dead 17 14.66%
Because Matthew Dellavedova killed them 20 17.24%
Steph Curry looks alive so they should be alright 17 14.66%
This game is gonna own 35 30.17%
Total: 64 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

so in 31 of the last 32 finals the first four games have been either 4-0 or 2-2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Crazy Ted posted:

No. 32 NBA Finals have started with a team down 3-1 after four games. None of those 32 have come back to win in seven games - they are 0-for-32.

Got it, I totally read that wrong, my bad.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Ramadu posted:

gently caress it

I believe in Lebron

Go Cavs

I too believe in possibly the best basketball player to ever play.

Joking aside, I really do want to see King James drag his Knights of the Cleveland Table to victory of an historically good team.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

exethan posted:

IT IS YOUR FAULT

who said that, and to whom?

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Ramadu posted:

Is this bond movie still in development hell? They filmed the first 1/2 of the movie and then were trying to rewrite the last half of the script because it made no goddamn sense and was stupid and no one could follow it last I heard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectre_(2015_film)#Filming

This doesn't suggest there have been script related issues with this one beyond the ownership of the characters, which was cleared up in 2013.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Man Silver won't stop talking, and all the things he says are reasonable and well thought out positions.

I don't know what to think?!

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

make your free throws Lebron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Chinatown posted:

Watching these commercials for this Quantico show makes me feel good I don't pay for cable. What a bunch of embarrassing poo poo.

That's network TV right there. No cable required.

• Locked thread