Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I'm glad I squeaked into the top 10. As usual, my only true goal is to beat J-Ru.

My submission's in, I like my jokey joke this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Stallion Cabana posted:

my original idea was that if you didn't pick someone who didn't show up you got a point, but if they didn't show up and you did pick it you got nothing, like this;

Say JJ, Big Show interfere but no Kane;

Picking JJ, Big Show, but not Kane is 3 points
Picking JJ, Big Show, and Kane is 2 points.

I unno. Maybe I'll do it your way.

I made my picks with the assumption that it was working this way, with unchecked boxes giving points if they don't help out. I'd prefer to stick to that method. It's also the only way that makes sense to me, because otherwise everyone has no reason to do anything but check all the boxes anyway, and at that point why even have the category?

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I voted Owens because a loss to Cena wipes away a lot of what makes him special. Two solid wins and him refusing to fight Cena again keeps him white hot for whatever you want to do with him. It won't kill Cena to have one guy on the main roster he just can't beat, even if it's a new guy. Owens is going to have to eat losses eventually anyway, like losing the NXT title if nothing else, so keep him as something special and then whoever does beat him is a bigger star because whoa, he beat the guy who beat Cena twice in a row, which never happens! Then you can do a third Cena/Owens match waay down the line and build it up as something a bit special, with Cena seeking true redemption and being an actual underdog for the first time in like a decade.

The best I can reasonably hope for with this company though is some kind of wacky draw finish or Owens winning by DQ or something.

• Locked thread