Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crash74
May 11, 2009
Wtf happend to this show? Did they completely redo it because there were to many tits? how did vinyl get green lit and this gets mysteriously poo poo canned for a year? Whats up with hbo lately?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Koirhor posted:

Oh hey Vinyl got cancelled wonder why

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Why was deadwood ever cancelled in the first place?

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Is the first episode out tomorrow?

Crash74
May 11, 2009

John Hammond heard about this great new investment opportunity involving robots. They sound much more stable than relying on genetic manipulation.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Well this was :krad:. What was up with that underground set though? Was it supposed to be the original park infrastructure from the movie?, I didn't get why the swat team was doing down there, is that where they lock up all the reject robots or something? Had major jurassic world flashbacks.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

R-Type posted:

I read that they had to come up with a fully-gassed 5 season plan for HBO to run this show. The first episode was probably one of the strongest premiers I've ever seen.

Welp it sure was better than all the blockbuster movies that came out this summer. Better plot / writing, better acting for the most part, original plot, better cgi and practical effects. Funny how a 25 million hbo show that was done right can compete with a 150+ million superhero movie.

e: also i just watched insecure and wow that was pretty poo poo. great waste of money there.

Crash74 fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Oct 3, 2016

Crash74
May 11, 2009
RIP everyone when Dolores remembers that she has been raped and murdered every night for the past 30 years, its going to be :unsmigghh:

Also i'm getting a moon vibe from all the corporate desk lackeys , "I rotate out in two weeks yo :)" Anthony Hopkins, security, and management lady are probably the only humans and the big secret is lol free labor. :clint:

Crash74
May 11, 2009
dat poor shlub that has to hose down all the :gizz: up hooker-bots

Crash74
May 11, 2009
dang this show is good

Crash74
May 11, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

In a thread of bisexuals and magic bullets sperging i thank you for this cool post. Ancient weapons are interesting!

you can tell its getting toward the end of the week.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Mr. Apollo posted:

I thought the bit with Bernard's (ex?)wife was interesting. She said something like "it's so hard to get a signal through out there" which makes me wonder where they are that establishing a telecommunications signal is so difficult.

mars

Crash74
May 11, 2009

karrethuun posted:

Assuming the wife is on Earth there isn't enough chat delay for Westworld to be on Mars. Unless she's also on Mars. The gravity seems to be earth normal though.

antarctica after global warming? time machine to distant past / far future?

Crash74
May 11, 2009
hbo give us A robo deadwood town you cock-suckers.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Lawrence is my spirit animal

Crash74
May 11, 2009
cool now that the episode is over can we get back to posting about the guns, explain in excruciating detail what it means that Meave pulled a actual bullet out of her. tia.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

timp posted:

Aw, poo poo. Well gently caress you Crash74. gently caress you very much.

E: how about those loving exploding cigars? It's pretty neat to watch MiB play this game like a fiddle. Hector must have been mystified when the MiB mentioned the safe to him. and poor Lawrence, he's got to be more mystified than any host has ever been at this point.

:airquote:mothERFUCKer
e: that look:

Crash74 fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Oct 24, 2016

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Clocks posted:

I find it interesting that Maeve has had enough flashbacks/been bothered by the astronaut-looking cleaners enough times that she's drawn her memory of them multiple times over. Clearly their ability to completely shut down the hosts or completely wipe their memories of traumatic experiences isn't very good.

Also they definitely have the b team cleaning them out, :barf: MRSA :barf:

Crash74
May 11, 2009

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

William has a point about him though.

Logan looks like he gets the poo poo beaten out of him in the next episode. Maybe that will straighten him out.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Bass Bottles posted:

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS

what no dickbutt?

Crash74
May 11, 2009
If Logan and William are Ford and Arnold in the past William would be acting like an engineer, not like country bumpkin. If Dolores wondered in acting all weird I doubt they would not have not called up the control room and been like wtf why is this crazy robot wandering around. Instead William is a little bitch around the robot's, kind of like it's the first time he has had this experience.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
ah

Crash74
May 11, 2009

A Strange Aeon posted:

Ben is actually an escaped polar bear, posing as a human.

Unlikely because Polar Bears do not know how to speak.
Also it does not make any sense.

:lost:

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Whats with the bells on the crosses?

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Dolores is one bad hombre.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
So does that little clip of Dolores standing in the train car by herself mean she is reliving a past attempt at the maze either with william in the past or an attempt by herself with her glitching out seeing william with her in the present? this is turning into some :lost: levels of weirdness. Just need a polar bear running around.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

im gay posted:

That black robot's dong was loving huge.

ha that post / username combo got a chuckle out of me.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Is black robo dong chat better than how does the bullets work chat :clint:?

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Clocks posted:

I'm still not a fan of that theory by the way, although Lawrence being alive in their storyline after we're shown him being drained of blood in MiB's raises some questions about this kind of thing, sure.

We also saw two delores's in this episode with delores #1 cutting herself up.. so who the gently caress knows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Maeve: you better decrease my loyalty because gently caress you lol

Sylvester: oh uhh humm maybe justttt maby crazy robot lady is gonna try and kill us when i give her super strength and super intelligence sooo im gonna mash loyalty +5, yea that sounds like a good idea.

• Locked thread