Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Professor Shark posted:

I was listening to a thing on CBC the other day and they had a clip from a comedy show for a guy who played one of the ambulance attendants in The Silence of the Lambs. This guy was by no means a professional iirc and he kept screwing up the few lines he had, mostly because they were under intense pressure to get the scene shot quickly but also because he was working with Anthony Hopkins.

I guess Hopkins was a complete gentleman, putting up with having to shoot a simple scene ~25 times because the extra couldn't get his 4 3 2 1 line correct (I guess they were cutting lines from the script on the spot), and only mentioned to the director that the lights were making the fake skin and blood mask very uncomfortable (they had to keep redoing the fake skin and blood mask each time they reshot the scene)

I listened to that too. The guy was a solid storyteller and Hopkins seemed like a class act.

So someone mentioned earlier that in a kind of twist Ed Harris's character isn't a robot like we assumed. I'm not sure if they were being serious, but it would be kinda cool if he was like some ex-partner of Hopkins who had a change of heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread