Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

The man in black is just a host with fake memories of being evil outside. Ford made him to remove Arnold's old broken code that keeps loving with his pristine park and probably has some kind of evidence against him should it ever be found by anyone but him. He's a megalomaniac after all.

I do wonder about the explosives in each of the hosts though: Would the host just explode as it was travelling out via the train, killing all the passengers? Does the boardperson know about that failsafe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

qbert posted:

He can literally play God with subjects indistinguishable from humans. You don't have to be sadistic to find that appealing.

Also a guy who implants extremely painful memories into the minds of what he sees as people and then orders them to kill people for his own sake might not be sadistic but he's a sociopath on some level at the very least.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

AndyElusive posted:

Also, he's a party dude.

If there is one thing I want to use a time machine for, it is to go back in time and offer the original painter a pizza.

Of course, I'm going to put pineapple on it.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Cojawfee posted:

A turtle is lying on its back in the desert. It doesn't look like anything to you, why is that?

Because I like turtles, to quote a very smart person.

• Locked thread