Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Okay, that dude's face exploded real good.

Also, lolin' at "Paint it, Black" as the robbery music.

This show is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

"Ugh, Teddy."

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Late to episode 2 chat, but I was laughing hard at the NPC questgiver analog. That dude really overreacted, me thinks.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Are we Prometheus or Lucifer?

We're both. We're Promucifer.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

I'm also interested in this.

Same.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I can't remember the last time I had as big a "What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" moment as when Bernard said "That doesn't look like anything to me."

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Fooz posted:

I assumed it was Bernard, she had just told him where she was. Ford's done something with her?

That might be a big mystery going forward. When we see Elsie again, is it the real one, or her replacement?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Yeehaw, we're going to Shogunworld!

I do hope we get to see some kind of factional conflict erupt.

• Locked thread