Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

This was really well done. A lot of intrigue so far and the acting has been absolutely phenomenal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

El Jeffe posted:

I'm super confused about how the world works. If it's like a VR/matrix type of deal then why do the hosts need to exist in real life?

I think this is intentional. Are we to believe that the park is really as big as it looks? Do they just have part of a state sectioned off as a theme park? We can't be sure just yet but that seems to be the implication.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Still nothing to get upset over.

Hmm yeah also no reason not to respect people's wishes to not have things spoiled for them.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Mostly the way that the story is written by the actual author is always going to be better than someone just going "so this thing happens later". So I'd like to experience the plot the first way.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

I got the impression that vintersorg was asking about the random guy being a guest, not the MiB.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

So I'm assuming that this is what happened to arnold, he crossed ford and got killed and replaced as bernard. Guess that's why bernard couldn't see the third person in that photograph. It "didn't look like anyone to him".

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

basic hitler posted:

I put off watching this and I'm on episode 9 right now. People don't like this? This is a pretty drat good show, it's better than current GoT, it's better than season 1 of deadwood too. As HBO shows go it's a contender for the best season of tv they've made, in my opinion. It's fairly smart without being real far up its own rear end and its entertaining.

A lot of people love this show here but in TVIV the ratio of positive to negative posts diminishes as the week goes on. Check this thread right after an episode airs and it's 90% "gently caress yeah this show rules".

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

That's exactly what he's saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

so they fooled the audience with episodes that were too predictable?

• Locked thread