Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I actually thought that Cain's striking looked really crisp, even when he was tired and wobbly. If he showed ring rust anywhere, it was in the clinch, which really surprised me.

the connection rate on werdum's jab was like 80%, cain was constantly moving his head except for when werdum was throwing his fist into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Cain wobbling in the second looked like the fight with the Rofus sport guy who died.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

tesilential posted:

Cain wobbling in the second looked like the fight with the Rofus sport guy who died.

Yes. This. I started yelling at the TV to stop it when this happened

It also wasn't entirely unlike the last couple minutes of the fight where Kovalev killed the dude. That fight should have been stopped before round 3.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
The worst indicator is when the water bottle falls out of his mouth.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Lol it wasnt that bad, jesus

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
He was fine he just needed his puffer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

hopefully in for some cool poo poo tonight. I'll suck my own dick if Alvarez vs Melendez is anything but amazing.

• Locked thread