Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."

Asphyxious posted:

"Do NOT prevent my night action you thundering imbecile!"

Couldn't if I wanted to. Guess you're not the shrink this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

"Hey Monobear, What did Anidav really do last night?"

"Well, er, Anidav did not leave his room last night."

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

Because I've already said I have a protective role. I protect people. I protected TOML Night 1. You blocked me Night 2. If you block me again, I cannot protect people. Protecting the town is important when you are town. Blocking protective roles is a scummy thing to do. Backing the protective roles into a corner is anti-town.

oh yeah i forgot you said that.

so thinking on that for a second, town, if everyone is telling the truth, has two protective roles. you and toml. then i can roleblock but have to announce it in thread.

doesn't that strike you as a little over powered? like you're not suss on toml's claim at all?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Zetsubou-san posted:

"Hey Monobear, What did Anidav really do last night?"

"Well, er, Anidav did not leave his room last night."

hmmmm

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Nuts. Well there's that nifty ability down the drain. Doesn't clear Anidav, mind you.

I'd LIKE to think it clears me? Odd ability for scum to have, yes?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

"...."

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

Maybe, maybe not. What is interesting is the response it has provoked.

So who do you think I should block tonight gwyn?

I said I had a guard on TOML. Maybe you're not even reading. The site was hosed, whatever.

But rather than let that slide you're poking and proding and making an arse of yourself to get a rise out of me and cajole me into explaining the scope of my role more clearly. That's anti town.

And really, you should know better.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
And no I'm not, and sadly Gwyn no it doesn't.

If you haven't already noticed this is a role madness/custom roles. People get toys, I don't think the toys have an inherent alignment.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
And no I'm not refers to

Matthew Beet posted:

so thinking on that for a second, town, if everyone is telling the truth, has two protective roles. you and toml. then i can roleblock but have to announce it in thread.

doesn't that strike you as a little over powered? like you're not suss on toml's claim at all?

because it sounds reasonable and balanced from what I've seen of the game so far.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Yeah, people said that about MO too. And that really worked out.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

I said I had a guard on TOML. Maybe you're not even reading. The site was hosed, whatever.

But rather than let that slide you're poking and proding and making an arse of yourself to get a rise out of me and cajole me into explaining the scope of my role more clearly. That's anti town.

And really, you should know better.

lol that's called scum hunting and you're really overreacting and overacting now.

you were under no obligation to talk about your role anymore and actually you haven't said anything extra about the mechanics of your role than what you originally disclosed.

so do you wanna explain why you're trying to case me here?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Because you're making GBS threads me.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

No, I think he's serious.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

Because you're making GBS threads me.

ahh yes, the scum d3 wobbles

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
You're deliberately pressing my buttons and acting like you're not.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

You're deliberately pressing my buttons and acting like you're not.

no, i'm deliberately pressing your buttons and not trying to hide it at all.

you've seen me do this in literally every other game kat. why is it getting to you this one?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote kat delacour

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

*rattle rattle*

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
o/` PON PON PON PON o/` This is your Principal speaking. I have an important announcement!

Monobear's Votecount for Day 3

Kat Delacour (2): Asphyxious, Matthew Beet
Gwynplaine (0): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour
Anidav (0): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour

Not Voting (8): Anidav, Birdstrike, bowmore, Freudian Slip, Gwynplaine, HiipFire, Kat Delacour, Those On My Left

With 10 alive, you need 6 votes to find them Super-Duper Guilty! I'm going to get bored of this by June 20th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- so try to do something amusing in the next 5 hours, 14 minutes.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
It always gets to me, at this point angry townie is my tell?

You're going to lynch the Guard?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Here have an OMGUS to ponder the meaning of when people sit around pondering how Kat can expect anything different when she just acts so darn scummy

##vote Beet

I mean I was going to speak in French in the last loving game because of this!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

It always gets to me, at this point angry townie is my tell?

You're going to lynch the Guard?

i'm sorry, has your role been confirmed? i may have missed it in all that internet devilry.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Matthew Beet posted:

i'm sorry, has your role been confirmed? i may have missed it in all that internet devilry.

"It has not. It literally goes only as far as "I did a thing to TOML, trust me". Hardly powerful stuff from Kat 'can-dish-it-out-but-not-take-it' Delacour."

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

See, this is all very easy when Kats one of the few people posting.

What's got TOML or Anidav so in the clear for you guys?

Or me, in the interests of fairness.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Gwynplaine posted:

"ANIDAV is definitely NOT in the clear, TOML I'm inclined to believe as no one counter claimed doctor or any other protective role, still waiting to hear who he protected last night, though."

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Well for now I'm gonna

##vote Anidav

Seems safe, and I've been saying it from the get go.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote Kat Delacour

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Kat Delacour posted:

It's not me so it must be ##vote Anidav

I feel a bit more guarded about TOML but I hope he's innocent.

Here, have my crumb since

Matthew Beet posted:

should be emblazoned on the Auspol Mafia heraldry.

Otherwise I agree with ##vote Anidav, he can still be scum and not be moving and indeed the team may have been elected to have him stay in his room in case people were watching/casing.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

bowmore posted:

##vote Kat Delacour

Seriously.

I can't even.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kat Delacour posted:

Seriously.

I can't even.
:shrug:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

"It has not. It literally goes only as far as "I did a thing to TOML, trust me". Hardly powerful stuff from Kat 'can-dish-it-out-but-not-take-it' Delacour."

and her n1 target JUST HAPPENS to be one of the other 4 suss people left and JUST HAPPENS to the person who claimed doctor.

what a coinky dink!

Gwynplaine posted:

maybe kat shouldn't flip the gently caress out when someone probes her. it's bloody mafia not 'happy hold hands' the internet game of hugs™.

actually i haven't ruled out you or anidav or toml yet. just doing my thang and kat was there. toml isn't back till 8pm is, you allegedly had work to go to but that hasn't stopped your posting so i have no idea why you said it. and anidav is doing some goldfish trick the last few games where he literally does not remember anything posted, ever.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
How many games do I have to be a total bitch in for you to realise it's not an act.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Anidav didn't leave his room

Gwyn had that truth pistol thing

odd one out is Kat

vote Kate?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

anyhow kat the night is still young! gwyn's rising on my list and maybe you could show me what constructive scum hunting looks like because apparently you don't think much of my style.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

and saying 'vote anidav' doesn't count because that's all you, toml and gwyn have been saying.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."
Hey, I am back. Does anyone else use the SA app on an android? I can't find the game room in the latest update :(

bowmore posted:

Anidav didn't leave his room

Gwyn had that truth pistol thing

odd one out is Kat

vote Kate?

This is pretty persuasive.

Also, while no one has counter claimed doctor, Kat has claimed another protective role.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I don't have any night actions to leave my room with.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Well it is a numbers game at this point.

Gwyn - Has demonstrated a TruthBullet day ability
TOML - Has claimed Even-First Aid Junko and has not been countered and IMO is reasonable balance of a half-doc for a game with Scum plus SK (proven!) hasn't/can't demonstrate because it's a night action it happens at night
Kat - Is me, Has claimed Guard my character is Sakura and I am pretty sure I am the buff man's man with a delightfully feminine heart shaped face in the pixel banner and again can't be demonstrated because Night unless someone friendly happened to have an action on TOML that bounced - you should know it bounced off my bountiful bossom.
Anidav - Is Anidav.

The 1 person in the Bifauxnen lynch is a bridge to be jumped off when we cross it.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Freudian Slip posted:

Hey, I am back. Does anyone else use the SA app on an android? I can't find the game room in the latest update :(

yes. and the game room is quite obviously there in >games > the game room, right under traditional games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

Well it is a numbers game at this point.

Gwyn - Has demonstrated a TruthBullet day ability
TOML - Has claimed Even-First Aid Junko and has not been countered and IMO is reasonable balance of a half-doc for a game with Scum plus SK (proven!) hasn't/can't demonstrate because it's a night action it happens at night
Kat - Is me, Has claimed Guard my character is Sakura and I am pretty sure I am the buff man's man with a delightfully feminine heart shaped face in the pixel banner and again can't be demonstrated because Night unless someone friendly happened to have an action on TOML that bounced - you should know it bounced off my bountiful bossom.
Anidav - Is Anidav.

The 1 person in the Bifauxnen lynch is a bridge to be jumped off when we cross it.

okay.

so because gwyn has truthbullet you think that he's more likely town?

• Locked thread