Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
The truth bullet is absolute. Oughtta work on ninjas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Bulleting FS will either show he did nothing like he said or he did something and he's lying
Bulleting Birdstrike will either show he emabled TOML like he said but IMO he's the scum enabler for a scum ninja so I fully expected Birdstrike to be telling the truth
Bulleting HIIP should show he stayed indoors since he reads PMs and specified he doesn't leave the room, but Gaspy already Copped him so it seems inefficient
Bulleting Bowmore is a waste as I believe if he was scum he never would have Sensor'd in the first place.

Bulleting TOML will show if he is protecting or killing - if he was't killing and he's scum he would have done nothing!
Bulleting Me will show I went to Bowmore (who isn't dead, so there's that)
Bulleting Gwynself (if eligible) will show ????

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."

HiipFire posted:

I think we should truth bullet someone in the bif-lynch group since there's more people in that group so the scum in that group is probably doing the killing

That's what I was thinking originally. But its got to be either me or BS.

You could clear me by shooting me as I didn't go anywhere.

If you shoot BS, he may have been empowering TOML - but as a scum buddy.

If you or Bowmore are scum, then were are stuffed anyway.

Also Bowmore - you should really post more

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I think TOML is the best choice.

If he visited me he's Doctor
If he visited Gaspy he's killer
If he visited nobody he's Scum.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Kat Delacour posted:

I think TOML is the best choice.

If he visited me he's Doctor
If he visited Gaspy he's killer
If he visited nobody he's Scum.

I agree that we either target him or me.

Who do we lynch if he is the Dr though?

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Hiip - what do you think?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Freudian Slip posted:

I agree that we either target him or me.

Who do we lynch if he is the Dr though?

Jump off that bridge when we come to it? Probably Gwyn.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Freudian Slip posted:

Hiip - what do you think?

I really want to shoot someone who is in the biflynch since there's only 2 there if you believe me and bowmore to be town, which in that case we should shoot you, but that isn't a pseudo-cop while shooting TMOL is so I'm kinda torn here.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Kat Delacour posted:

Jump off that bridge when we come to it? Probably Gwyn.

If he is guilty, though. I figure Strike is due.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I think Strike-TOML makes a lot of sense.

The problem with truthing FS or Bird is that we know they have no no action so if they did nothing it means nothing.

If TOML did nothing it means something.

The only reason to shoot above the line is that the team didn't use a below the liner to kill to avoid getting caught, but if TOML did nothing then has to be lying because he said he was doctoring. There isn't a way for him to be scum and also visiting me - I wasn't blocked.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Kat Delacour posted:

The problem with truthing FS or Bird is that we know they have no no action so if they did nothing it means nothing.

I put FS and Birdstrike in the same category for the wrong reason,
FS has told us he did nothing so a bullet saying nothing tells us nothing because another team member could have killed and he has no ability otherwise.
Birdstrike told us he went to TOML but it could mean either way.

TOML HAD to be out of his room if he is a Doctor and ergo if he is town.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Sounding good.

I will say, it was pretty big of you to guard Bowmore after he was initially on the 'lynch kat already' train.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I would have gone for Gaspy again but I figured Bowmore was more plausible since everyone agreed he was Most Townie 2015.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
dont shoot people yet im still thinking about this

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

We've got a little time

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
o/` PON PON PON PON o/` This is your Principal speaking. I have an important announcement!

Monobear's Votecount for Day 5

Those On My Left (1): Kat Delacour
Birdstrike (1): Freudian Slip
Gwynplaine (1): Birdstrike

Not Voting (4): bowmore, Gwynplaine, HiipFire, Those On My Left

With 7 alive, you need 4 votes to find them Super-Duper Guilty! I'm going to get bored of this by June 22nd, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- so try to do something amusing in the next 4 hours, 26 minutes.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I don't think there's another option that gives us good information no matter what the outcome is.

Birdstrike will only give valuable information if he did anything OTHER than go to TOML's room, because Scum or Town could have gone to TOML legitimately.
FS will only give valuable information if he left his room
Hiip will only give valuable information if he left his room
Bowmore will only give valuable information if he left his room
Kat will only give valuable information if I did anything OTHER than Bowmore
Gwyn, if even eligible, will only give valuable information if he left his room
TOML will give us valuable information regardless of what the outcome is: Kat = Town Doctor, Gaspy = Scum Ninja, Didn't leave his room = Scum but not the night kill.

I don't know what else there is to think about.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
yeah you're right shoot TOML

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

First, shoot TOML
Second, learn truth

Let's hope it don't finish up with Third: Lynch Gwyn.

##TRUTHBULLET TOML

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Mod we burned down the school please come back

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Those On My Left visited Kat Delacour last night!

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
##unvote

Well poo poo.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
That confirms a bus, right? Because there has to be a bus to explain the mix of actions and results we've seen.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

The hell?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
The only way Hiip could see TOMLs success where Gaspy couldn't is if there is a bus.
Of all the flavour options I feel like FS as the biker gang leader is a plausible bus.
If he is telling the truth and his power is peeling the gently caress out of town to avoid a lynch he will presumably use it.

##vote FS

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

TOML just seems to be a doctor. He visited you like he said he did, yeah?

Pretty sure that puts the suspicion on Kat and Myself.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
It does but I don't want to vote for you yet.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Well likewise.

I'm still happiest voting for strike, honestly.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

If you guys promise to vote BS, I will use my ability to peel out.

Is that cool? I just want to make sure before I can no longer post

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I will vote BS after you peel out, because there won't be much other alternative. I don't think it's Hiip or Bowmore after all this and I honestly just don't know what to do about Gwyn.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Kat Delacour posted:

I will vote BS after you peel out, because there won't be much other alternative. I don't think it's Hiip or Bowmore after all this and I honestly just don't know what to do about Gwyn.

Honestly, we can probably worry about me later. One of you and TOML (or from TOMLS pov you and me, and from your pov; TOML and me) must be scum. I don't THINK the scum will NK someone in the antibif pool because then the already small pool gets smaller. The survivng townie would be too certain at that point, and so to could the town in pro biflynch.

So you or TOML, whichever of the two of you are town, should be safe.

That said.

If you get NK'd, even though that will confirm to me that TOML is scum, I don't think anyone would listen to me at that point, or vica versa.

And who could blame them

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
They told us there was 1 Scum in the Bif Lynch we all assumed there had to be more than 1 scum in the non-Bif lynch but, really, what do we know.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I've been completely open about my role and my voting intentions. I said yesterday that Anidav was likely to be scum linked with one of either Kat and Gwyn, because advertently or inadvertently you both looked like you did something to clear him. And look at tonight's result.

Further I don't think I'm doing something as anti-town quite frankly as voting and then riding off into the sunset to avoid all discussion of my possible lynch.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

I know I have to go to work. I know I've enjoyed this. I know I'm very sorry if I'm wrong.

##vote Birdstrike

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
It's his ability though.

If FS uses his sunset ability then that's his ability, it shows he's not a bus.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
If you don't think he's legit then vote for FS, if he doesn't peel off then he's the scum bus.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

See you later folks!

##REBEL YELL

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Freudian Slip has had enough and finds a way to escape!

What, how the hell did he do that?

Freudian Slip is longer an active participant until the start of Day 6! (unvoteable, untargetable, cannot post)

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
##vote Birdstrike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
##vote BS
cya boy

• Locked thread