Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

gwyn wastes a truthbullet on anidav, misleads the thread into thinking he'd be able to usefully use one today, claims bulletproof, lynchproof, truthshooter, tries to finger me on the basis that i didn't post during the exact loving time period when i said i wouldn't post, helps shut the thread down so that he can make that exact claim, was trying to get a lynch going on either me or hiipfire at the start of yesterday on the basis of zero loving argument, and you go "sure, toml, who has made claims that are entirely consistent with all the info dropped thus far, who protected me last night, yeah, toml's much more suss than gwyn"

this is either a scum argument or a bad argument, i can't tell which

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Hiip info dump also showed Gwyn didn't get a night four action.

Gwyn has bullets I have seen, Bowen had hack I have seen, fs had a bike I've seen. You are the dangling thread and your doc thread I don't understand and have said repeatedly makes no sense flavour wise and yeah yeah it won't spot the scum but it does tie to your power. You haven't even paraphrased how she meds people.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Alright you're right ##unvote Gwyns weird if he misread his bullets I didn't recall seeing another bullet claim from him

How is Junko med.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Kat Delacour posted:

Hiip info dump also showed Gwyn didn't get a night four action.

Gwyn has bullets I have seen, Bowen had hack I have seen, fs had a bike I've seen. You are the dangling thread and your doc thread I don't understand and have said repeatedly makes no sense flavour wise and yeah yeah it won't spot the scum but it does tie to your power. You haven't even paraphrased how she meds people.

Those On My Left posted:

i am junko enoshima

i have been appointed student first aid officer

i am an even night doctor

what more do you want? the flavour for doctors is that that revive people after they've had an attempt on their lives. guess what a first aid officer does - the same thing, because it's an even night doctor.

this is how scum is going to make it to lylo, isn't it, on the back of a loving flavour argument

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."

Those On My Left posted:

also gwyn you get literally no points from me for voting birdstrike yesterday. once FS daycommuted, the bif-lynch group was out of other possible scumdudes. no poo poo you voted for birdstrike, there were no other plausible options, and by voting birdstrike you brought the day one step closer to ending. and then the day ends, partly because of your actions, and you go "hey toml, you know how you said you'd be offline between 5pm-9pm, WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE BIRDSTRIKE, SCUMLORD". it's a bad argument

Voting for no one except my team mates the entire game would be pretty ruthless as a scum player. I mean, either you or Kat must have done it too, but out side of you, briefly the only people I've voted for have been the ones that turned out to be scum.

I will concede that my argument against you is not a great one, hence not voting yet. But it turns out the argument I had against Strike was actually unfair as well. Still got the job done. The right people for the wrong reasons.

Don't sweat kat's vote too much, I'm not going either way yet.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Gwynplaine posted:

Voting for no one except my team mates the entire game would be pretty ruthless as a scum player.
i think in auspol circles it's known as The Milky Moor Gambit

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Gwynplaine posted:

I'm out. Misread my info, sorry.

Quote me where you personally said you had a bullet today.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."

Gwynplaine posted:

Yeah, truly. I'd shoot you otherwise.

Yeah, between this and the Asterix game, I think giving the most useful and potentially gamebreaking powers to me is some sort of mod in-joke to make sure the game is still balanced.

Its more that you keep misrepresenting your power - twice so far this game.

To me it's either you or Kat.

Kat because even though she has contributed heaps has led us astray a couple of times

Saying the vote was plurality instead of hammer (apparently I didn't stuff it all up on Saturday - only a bit)

Trying to convince to Lynch Gwyn and saying its a free hit - when it was still going to be LYLO the next day

Protecting Bowmore last night when he has been AWOL and thus no help to the town when Hiipfire had an investigative ability.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
That's 2 gently caress ups I've explained and a coin flip decision I struggled to make.

What was going through my head was that they killed Gaspy the night after I protected him so I should double shot Bowmore.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Those On My Left posted:

i think in auspol circles it's known as The Milky Moor Gambit

I don't get the impression milky and I have a great deal in common.

This game has the potential to get very small. If the scum play it smart it'll be this weird situation where it just TOML, Kat and myself left alive.
That's kind of awesome and kind of dreadful at the same time.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
It won't be, because it has to be one of us.

Kill one of us.

Kill me if it makes you feel better, you'll still have 2 town 1 scum tomorrow.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Doesn't matter which one of you is the scum at this point. Hats off, you're both brilliant.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
code:
GWYN	Anidav		Anidav		TOML		Anidav		BIRDSTRIKE
TOML	Anidav		MO		Anidav		Anidav		NULL-OUT
KAT	Anidav		Anidav		Anidav		Anidav		BIRDSTRIKE
KNOWN SCUM									
BIRDSTRIKE	Bif		MO		NULL		Anidav		GWYN
ANIDAV	NULL		MO		NULL		Gwyn		--DEAD--
I have a perfect Scum Voting strike-rate, Gwyn has only otherwise hit a non-flipped player. The argument can always be made that only scum knows who scum are but on the other hand Anidav, loving Anidav.
TOML has only voted for town once, MO, and missed the vote last night because he was out. You've gone out every single night this game it feels like. Not really cool.

Birdstrike voted for Anidav to die, so there was no honour among thieves when it came to it
Both have voted for Gwyn and pulled away from speculation on TOML
Could be misdirection, could be overthinking it

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Those On My Left posted:

diagnosis: anidav

prognosis: terminal

recommended treatment option: lynch

TOML said he breadcrumbed Doc D1, which is here.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

No matter which of us is scum, we are friggin' ruthless.

On Anidav at least. lol

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Kat Delacour posted:

It's not me so it must be ##vote Anidav

I feel a bit more guarded about TOML but I hope he's innocent.

I breadcrumbed Guard on D2.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I feel like everyone needs to do their own review of Birdstrike and Anidav posting. I started to compile but I think it's better to read it all using the ?-button, it gives context to their baseline one-liners versus their actual pushes - e.g. Anidav's big hand-wringing exercise over Bif really stands out.

They pile a lot of poo poo on me, which I think might actually make me look cleaner by association.
They also push around a lot of ideas re: Gwyn or TOML and in my opinion have pushed much of the TOML questioning off the board completely or onto Gwyn.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Ok, we are heading into night 6. So theoretically we have two claimed protectors tonight.

I say we test Gwyn's uber claim and lynch him today.

Before this happens though, I would like TOML and Kat to pick either Bowmore or Me to protect tonight.

If Gywn is telling the truth he will survive the lynch. If Bowmore or myself die, we know TOML or Kat was lying and the get lynched tomorrow.

Worse case scenario is that TOML, Kat, Bowmore and I are alive tomorrow. It will still be LYLO - but with the townies deciding.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Freudian Slip posted:

Ok, we are heading into night 6. So theoretically we have two claimed protectors tonight.

Before this happens though, I would like TOML and Kat to pick either Bowmore or Me to protect tonight.

If Gywn is telling the truth he will survive the lynch. If Bowmore or myself die, we know TOML or Kat was lying and the get lynched tomorrow.

Worse case scenario is that TOML, Kat, Bowmore and I are alive tomorrow. It will still be LYLO - but with the townies deciding.

as i've indicated, i don't buy gwyn's roleclaim and so am happy to vote for him

i do feel like it's bad form to sign off on a deal like this without bowmore's opinion

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

although fs i would say that the actual worst case scenario is that gwyn is lying about being lynch proof but is actually a townie, and the remaining scum kills someone overnight, which will mean d7 will be two town one scum

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Freudian Slip posted:

Except that scum would then kill Gwyn if he survives the lynch and we're stuck again because if both our marks are alive who killed Gwyn. Otherwise I like it, just a big hole.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Kat Delacour posted:

Except that scum would then kill Gwyn if he survives the lynch and we're stuck again because if both our marks are alive who killed Gwyn. Otherwise I like it, just a big hole.

If you read the last line the worst case scenario is that gwyn dies at night.

Those On My Left posted:

although fs i would say that the actual worst case scenario is that gwyn is lying about being lynch proof but is actually a townie, and the remaining scum kills someone overnight, which will mean d7 will be two town one scum

Yeah, but then gwyn has been lying as town and the game loss will be on his head.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Freudian Slip posted:

If you read the last line the worst case scenario is that gwyn dies at night.

Yeah, but then gwyn has been lying as town and the game loss will be on his head.

Oh, well it's not so much wcs as written in stone but we can do that.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Those On My Left posted:

Actually it is better if he is town, but has lied about his powers. You and Kat would still have to protect your targets. It means scum would chose between killing their target or the other claimed protector. Either way it would be obvious tomorrow who was lying and is scum.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
They could forfeit the kill I guess too?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
It's not going to be obvious, I think we need to look at posting and vote analysis options, but if we want to exclude Gwyns luck from the decision we can.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Both are only one shot, but they're real. I wouldn't have been so brazen this game, otherwise.

I mean, it's an opportunity I've been relishing because this game is going to remain the golden standard in why Gywn appearing to be really really super scummiest scummy of the scum means absolutely nothing.

It's only gonna bite me if someone ever makes me a jester.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Kat Delacour posted:

They could forfeit the kill I guess too?

If they forfeit the kill then its not LYLO!

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Yeah. It's just a point of data.

I say we try it, we're only going to end at the same position now with the exclusion of Gwyns luck.

I choose Bowmore.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Kat Delacour posted:

Yeah. It's just a point of data.

I say we try it, we're only going to end at the same position now with the exclusion of Gwyns luck.

I choose Bowmore.

You protect Bowmore, I'll protect Freudian Slip.

##vote Gwynplaine

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i'd lynch gwyn

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote gwyn

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

##vote Gwynplaine

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Taps votefinder

##vote Gwynplaine

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Gwynplaine, we hardly knew ye :(

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

AH'M FUCKIN' INVINCIBLE!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I can't bearly stand the suspense

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
o/` PON PON PON PON o/` This is your Principal speaking. I have an important announcement!

Monobear's Votecount for Day 6

Gwynplaine (3): Those On My Left, Those On My Left, Those On My Left, bowmore, Freudian Slip, Freudian Slip, Freudian Slip
Those On My Left (0): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour

Not Voting (2): Gwynplaine, Kat Delacour

With 5 alive, you need 3 votes to find them Super-Duper Guilty! I'm going to get bored of this by June 23rd, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- so try to do something amusing in the next 6 hours, 43 minutes.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geux-fOU5o0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zy2ln705fc

No lynch!

"It's going to take me all night to go through the system again, this trail is cancelled!"

Night 6 has begun, actions please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJHzShJWeCg

Nobody died last night!

"You kids slacking off? Hopefully a new deadline will spur you into actually doing something this time!"

Day 7 has begun

• Locked thread