Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Matthew Beet posted:

im more for voting gaspy at this point if he keeps posting that dude

Gaspy isn't allowed to die without my permission :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

"Also there is no greater compliment to a game than to engage with the setting! I've walked into this knowing this style makes me a target for town and scum alike, but better to throw yourself into things than play it safe! Regardless of good or evil, there is no deceit in upholding one's convictions!"

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
I'd be more inclined to vote a non-auspoller. Not being able to participate in the whole day makes it that much harder to push through a lynch in the later days.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MaliciousOnion posted:

I'd be more inclined to vote a non-auspoller. Not being able to participate in the whole day makes it that much harder to push through a lynch in the later days.
thats a terrible reason to lynch someone

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bigot

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
and it looks pretty scummy

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

"I made a promise to Bif I'd post this way if I was ever in a Dangan Rompa game with her. I know how it looks, I'm just hoping that this ludicrous RP will work as the "scummy" part of my play and I'll keep my content helpful. But yeah, I'm keeping this post style for the whole game."

so it's bif's fault now?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Well the early voting wasn't good, but I think one of the other big factors sealing the deal was the "ugh I don't know let's just lynch Anidav" impulse is always strong in Auspol. If it wins out on D1 it can be a distraction perhaps, but if it wins out at LYLO it can be deadly.

So OK I'd be up for picking Anidav, don't want to lock it in too much by throwing another bandwagon vote yet, though. Keeping an eye out for lurkers, too.

##vote bifauxnen

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote bif

that sure did look like scum reasoning

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Matthew Beet posted:

so it's bif's fault now?

"It's not anyone's "fault", it is what it is. I'm a man of my word."

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Gaspy who is your character and is your continuous character posting pre-and-during game a sign you actually rolled that character?

Or are you just Day 1-ing?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

bowmore posted:

##vote bif

that sure did look like scum reasoning

i know. that's the most untownlike thing i've ever seen bif post.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Matthew Beet posted:

i know. that's the most untownlike thing i've ever seen bif post.
thanks for pointing it out, i almost skipped over it

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Anidav posted:

Gaspy who is your character and is your continuous character posting pre-and-during game a sign you actually rolled that character?

Or are you just Day 1-ing?

"It's already been established that the character I'm posting as is not the character I got. Try to pay attention. The other half of your question seems to be asking for a roleclaim, to which my answer is 'go to hell'.."

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Sup all

Busy at work today so limited shitposting until tonight.

##vote Matthew Beet

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

So you're day 1-ing?

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."
Anidav was fine in the Asterix themed game, which is the last game I really played in. That said, we did track him twice to make sure since we knew people were going to want to lynch him.

I still believe that lynching Anidav day 1 adds nothing to the DATA, as scum can hide their vote for a townie behind the joke.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Anidav posted:

So you're day 1-ing?

"What does this useless question even MEAN?! Seriously Anidav. All of your posts thus far have had that 'looks like input but is actually the world's whitest noise' crap about them. All just catch phrases and solid nonsense! Away with you!"

##vote Anidav

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hey everyone, bif is today's target.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm asking if your character posting will last beyond day 1 or are you going to go full Milky and have fun?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Matthew Beet posted:

hey everyone, bif is today's target.

"Beet wants a slap fight with Bif. There's a shock to even my icy veins."

"That was sarcasm."

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

How did you get that scar aspy

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Anidav posted:

I'm asking if your character posting will last beyond day 1 or are you going to go full Milky and have fun?

Are you even reading Gaspy's posts? He explained that he would be posting in-character for the entirety of the game.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Anidav posted:

"AND

I'VE

ALREADY

ANSWERED

THAT

loving

QUESTION."

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Uh let me put it this way

Gaspy already being distracting enough with Gundam sprites everywhere is the only reason I'm not going full Komaeda on you guys :buddy:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Ew. So you're posting in character for a character you don't even have? That's worse than posting in Binary.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hey Beet, I've been trying to hold back on not get all locked on you like always but pushing on me this hard D1 is making my paranoia twitch again. Depending on your role value and whether you're town you might want to consider if its worth distracting us for another day when I flip town and it makes you look hella suss

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Tremendous Taste posted:

How did you get that scar Gaspy

"When I domesticated the untamable beast... the HELL HOUND... I received this scar."

"And this earring, for some reason."

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:eyepop:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Bif N Beet is the best Garfield and Friends short.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That eyepop was two posts up, thank you for the explanation mr a

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey Beet, I've been trying to hold back on not get all locked on you like always but pushing on me this hard D1 is making my paranoia twitch again. Depending on your role value and whether you're town you might want to consider if its worth distracting us for another day when I flip town and it makes you look hella suss

"Uh.. Speaking of 'hella suss'..."

##vote bifauxnen

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm studying for an exams so I'm just alt tabbing posting while reading stuff. Sorry for being half brained Gaspy.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Gaspy, hey gaspy, I have a question:

Is it true that
it's not the size of the boat,
nor the motion of the ocean,
but it's the way it shatters that matters?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

"Beet wants a slap fight with Bif. There's a shock to even my icy veins."

"That was sarcasm."

no slap fight to be had, open and shut case.

im more interested in why you would miss something like that.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't understand what shattering means in that context

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

##vote bifauxnen

finally.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asphyxious posted:

##vote bifauxnen

Uh well if this works please stick with Beet you guys, cause if Gaspy is scum I want him to stick around annoying you all

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Birdstrike posted:

Gaspy, hey gaspy, I have a question:

Is it true that
it's not the size of the boat,
nor the motion of the ocean,
but it's the way it shatters that matters?

"IT WAS A CRUNCHIE NOT A VIOLET CRUMBLE!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Just ask yourselves if a serious town playing Beet would ever think a case on me could be open and shut. Pretty ridiculous.

• Locked thread