Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

funny how bowmore's started actually posting, isn't it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
even though i've been confirmed by the mod

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

bowmore posted:

even though i've been confirmed by the mod

lol this is a lie

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
well I woke up with you over playing your hand trying to lynch me

so i'm replying

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i'm probably done posting for the day soon so if you have any questions better ask them now

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hey if i got modkilled would it end the day?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
my power is to Hack the Planet, i can hack the school's computer system to see how many scum voted for yesterday lynch, i can only do this once as the security system will get beefed up

i'm town and win when we get rid of all
the people trying to kill us

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."

bowmore posted:

2 and 2 isn't really a majority

You do realise that if you were scum, and if you are including the SK as scum, it would be 3 in the Bif group and 1 in the non-bif group.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I've cleared FS and everyone has tried to lynch Gwyn and decided better of it. Kat is posting town as hell so TOML has no option but to put his cards down on me as a last resort.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

bowmore posted:

my power is to Hack the Planet, i can hack the school's computer system to see how many scum voted for yesterday lynch, i can only do this once as the security system will get beefed up

i'm town and win when we get rid of all
the people trying to kill us

This is poor form no matter what

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Freudian Slip posted:

You do realise that if you were scum, and if you are including the SK as scum, it would be 3 in the Bif group and 1 in the non-bif group.
well no I wasn't think that way because I know for a fact there is only 1 in the bif group

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Freudian Slip posted:

it's a role claim, and it's paraphrased

so fuuuuck you

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
alright I'm outta here, lynch whoever you want but TOML is being obvious as gently caress

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

bowmore posted:

hey if i got modkilled would it end the day?

It was right after this

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Freudian Slip posted:

Freudian Slip posted:

It was right after this

this is either a genius bowmore play or really bad poo poo that is totally against the spirit of the game

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

I was more upset at the second part of Bowmore's post as I thought he was showing that he was town by using the same language as I got in my Role PM to describe the Town win condition.

however, its sitting right in the OP.

Zetsubou-san posted:

Sample Town wincon:
You are Town - You win the game when there is no one left who is trying to kill you!

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Freudian Slip posted:

I was more upset at the second part of Bowmore's post as I thought he was showing that he was town by using the same language as I got in my Role PM to describe the Town win condition.

however, its sitting right in the OP.
i was upset at bowmore threatening to have himself modkilled, i think that's really against the spirit of the game.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

OK, we have 45 minutes to go.

The only way I can think of that we got the results on TOML with Gaspy and Hiipfire is if TOML was bus driven.

Now who could be a bus driver?

Even though Bowmore threw the toys out of the pram, I still find it hard to believe that he is scum, radar and bus driver.

I also find it hard to believe that Gwyn would also have the ability to mess with results after having truth bullets, bullet proof and lynch proof.

There are only two candidates, TOML bus driving himself with another player, or Kat.

How is my logic?

We have little time to decide

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Freudian Slip posted:

OK, we have 45 minutes to go.

The only way I can think of that we got the results on TOML with Gaspy and Hiipfire is if TOML was bus driven.

Now who could be a bus driver?

Even though Bowmore threw the toys out of the pram, I still find it hard to believe that he is scum, radar and bus driver.

I also find it hard to believe that Gwyn would also have the ability to mess with results after having truth bullets, bullet proof and lynch proof.

There are only two candidates, TOML bus driving himself with another player, or Kat.

How is my logic?

We have little time to decide

loving hell i think you're right, i just can't believe it's kat

i am now really annoyed because bowmore's intention to get himself modkilled is weighing on my decision and i think that's really against the spirit of the game

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Why have i lead the parade against half the scum hubting if I'm scum.

It's gotta be TOML.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Man this is going to be close

##vote Those On My Left

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

enjoy lylo

##vote kat delacour

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
TOML has found a convenient excuse every night to minimise his participation, once my job was done I've been in here churning data out loud for the thread. My death spiral d4 was helping.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

watch her hammer me now you geniuses

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I voted for you before I went to bed last night I thought?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Oh for fucks sake he reset the votes.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
FS has 10 minutes to hammer if he wants to otherwise I will, yes.

My vote from last night should have stood as first on TOML I shouldn't have to hammer.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
why are you so worried about hammering?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote Kat

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Because if we're wrong and it's you then I look Super Duper Guilty to use the phrase of the hour.

I think he reset the votes because two votes for NoLynch meant someone could potentially hammer NoLynch.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

It's either Kat or TOML.

Don't think Bowmore is coming back, so it makes the decision easy.

If it's not TOML we lynch Kat tomorrow.

##vote Those On My Left

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Come on Bowmore. You're smarter than this. You know the connotations that goes with hammering, TOML is playing you like a fiddle. Or you're playing us.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kat Delacour posted:

Because if we're wrong and it's you then I look Super Duper Guilty to use the phrase of the hour.

I think he reset the votes because two votes for NoLynch meant someone could potentially hammer NoLynch.
lol I'm way more comfortable lynching you now

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

##unvote

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
"I will look guilty if I do thing"

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Really Bowmore?

Maybe TOML is right, maybe you ARE immune to the Sensor.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
well I am immune to it, because I'm town

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
You haven't played this game once you claimed to be basically Vanilla,

The GM won't confirm your sensor works the way YOU TOLD US the GM to you the sensor works

As soon as someone starts picking up those pieces you're in here spreading poo poo?

I agree the simplest explanation is TOML, but you're trying to get Mod Killed and spitting poo poo NOW?

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Kat if TOML is scum, then it won't matter that you hammer. It's either you or him.

##vote kat delacour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Kat Delacour posted:

Oh for fucks sake he reset the votes.

• Locked thread