Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

I know nothing about this animes but I love the effort you've put into the flavour here. It reminds me of Party Cat.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Pro as heck

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Hello, can't post much til later, got hot desked to the marketing intern who stole my loving jerbs aashgahahshskgcjgdjtdjtd so I'm in a much more visible position and on my phone and probably not getting a job here past tomorrow

Ceremonial ##vote Anidav

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

gently caress ##vote Anidav

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

I've never had a good Bif radar.

I'm going to go with popular vote because ~*~*~*~my guts~*~*~*~ say this is forced.

Bifauxnen posted:

"Hey Big why are you already posting about LYLO numbers that's really weird"

"Hey Bif why are you bothering to give any reason whatsoever for your decisions that's so scummy"

Maybe because YOU IMBECILES keep loving THINGS UP!

Er, ahem.

That said, my role may actually be somewhat counterproductive for town, so perhaps it is for the best. I shall face my potential death with dignity, hoping you all similarly die in a fire.

...I bet even after the flip someone's going to ignore the fact my being town proves the scum are chosen randomly rather than based on story. Probably Anidav.

##vote Bif

I'll getcha later Ani

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

gently caress you're weird Anidav I'll spare you the brain hurt

##vote Anidav

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Exactly all this loving handwringing and oh gee it's almost the hammer it's going to look SOO NAUGHTY if I do this

No, easy method, we lynch you.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Although Votefinder says Hammer but votes say Plurality so like I don't know. Maybe votefinder doesn't support plurality?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

It's not me so it must be ##vote Anidav

I feel a bit more guarded about TOML but I hope he's innocent.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Wait I think I got carried away reading otger peoples breakdowns and it's not actually down to the three of toml ani or me only.

##unvote

I have to go out tonight but I bounce in the house for like an hour so I'll try to read properly on laptop at home or on phone while travelling if I can

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Nup syicking with anidav as the odds on hitting scum in grp 2 are higher and hand wringing faux guilt and Anidav.

The certainty of that Beet vote was interesting and I think I saw a non-explanation of it meaning anything worth following but anyway vanida negative utility any role

##vote Anidav

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Typically they will word it to indicate, "X Non-Town" might mean any faction, "X Scum" typically only covers the scum faction and not 3P whatevers.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

May I ask why we think the Doctor didn't get killed last night? Scum faction still had their kill, and I'm actually very relieved the SK turned up dead cos I thought I would end up getting framed locked in my room.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Oh, and I'll clarify, not asking for role calls but more trying to gauge how many protective roles there could be in play because it will naturally help us uncover more ideas of what scum are playing with.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

I mean I guess that's IF he is a doctor, but anyway, that IF is a potential reason he's not dead too.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Uh, yes? Framed. If I was playing 3P SK and there was a blaring announcement in the thread that someone couldn't use their night actions I'd sure as poo poo waive my kill to point the finger the next day.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

I'll get totally butt hurt if you kill me before Anidav.

##vote Anidav

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

It could be you too Gwyn.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

ONE OF Birdstrike, Matthew Beet, bowmore, Asphyxious, HiipFire, Freudian Slip
MORE OF Anidav, Gwyn, TOML, Kat

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

And we don't know that it's 2 either. Stop repeating it like gospel.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Anidav posted:

So SK must have killed Tirade or was roleblocked.

Oh, nice observation.

Now I know you're in the scum doc.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Did bowmore say if he has anymore sensors?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

To make up for my lovely play of the last couple days while trying to maintain gainful employment I've returned to the humble art of spreadsheet craft.

Beet used his block on me D2 but he fakeout blocked Tirade D1, I don't know that anyone really noticed it at the time or linked it back to his block on me, but I thought I would point it out explicitly just in case.

Both of our N1 deaths had x-shot commutes and deaths they didn't use, so please don't hold onto your magical powers for too long. Wait for an appropriate time to use then - e.g. I think the Shaman call would have been spectacular in later game if someone got tracked but wanted to claim they were there for another reason, it was probably ill advised to use it on a D2 double kill - but DO use them.

I feel like the number of day powers and x shots we've seen so far means there may be a larger scum team than we might expect, which is why I'm getting lovely about "2/3" "nuh uh 2/4", bitch nobody knows poo poo about 2.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Ugh

mafia edit: both of our n1 deaths had x shot commutes and hides

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Or maybe even a smaller scum team with bigger powers? Blech.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

I'm not scum, you don't have any data.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

I just don't want TOML to be scum because then I hosed up/wasted a thing.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Cut me some slack I'm hungover as gently caress and trying to catch up on the last 2 days

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Kat or Anidav or YOU, Gwyn.

I had a guard on him N1. It's like a jail but one way, protective. I hope he's not scum or I would have prevented any investigations or something going off on him but I protected him because I thought he was likely to get killed early game and didn't ping any vibes.

It's why I buy his even night doc claim btw, there's a balance in it.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

It's also why I was trying poorly to find out if anyone else was going to roleclaim proetctive and I could suss out who I liked less but that plan got hosed

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

gently caress it.

I think Gwyn is trying too hard to set the narrative, it even got me yesterday when I thought it was only the three of toml/me/anidav up but it was him too - he keeps repeating it. I think it's poor form to not include yourself when there are figures like, and I've always made an effort to include myself or at least put an indicator that my safety is what I think or whatever. The voices get lost in the sea and continually saying "these three it's one of these three" when you're part of the same loving list is bullshit and I don't like it.

##vote Gwyn

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

It's deceptive. Everyone knows you're not going to case yourself, that doesn't mean you shouldn't include yourself even with a loving caveat.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

I await your stunning revelation.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

That sounds like a poo poo idea and unless things are fucky from the SA issues (or is it my new internet?) I thought we already talked about it likely being the Killed A Girl block, or it could be Exact targeted tomls protected target, but I already that was my cunning plan my lord to see if someone else woukd claim protective role and I could compare if tomls or theirs or maybe even all three sounded plausible then my hungover brain got me in the poo

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

I was replying to Beet and yes it is, I think it's another ddos

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Zetsubou-san posted:

I've got 6 hours of drunken sea shanties that I picked up from the hidden microphones in your rooms.

You kids should not be drinking alcohol! 10 points from Gryffindor!

You said we should pm you even if we're not using an action! I thought you would want to know I was obeying the rules!

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

That's plausible my head and tummy feels awful I had to go back to bed

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

You're being anti town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Matthew Beet posted:

Did you want to explain how this would be anti town? Because if we're all suss on a few people, we can lynch one and block another. Sounds pretty damned useful to me actually. Maybe if you were town you'd realise this. :smug:

So either you're not town or you're caught up in your own self importance which is, you'll love the irony in this, anti town.

Because I've already said I have a protective role. I protect people. I protected TOML Night 1. You blocked me Night 2. If you block me again, I cannot protect people. Protecting the town is important when you are town. Blocking protective roles is a scummy thing to do. Backing the protective roles into a corner is anti-town.

• Locked thread