Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
It's not going to be obvious, I think we need to look at posting and vote analysis options, but if we want to exclude Gwyns luck from the decision we can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Yeah. It's just a point of data.

I say we try it, we're only going to end at the same position now with the exclusion of Gwyns luck.

I choose Bowmore.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I can't bearly stand the suspense

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
So we're back at square one.

All else being equal, all other hands being shown, I am sticking with

##vote TOML

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
You think Gwyn is a Truth-Bullet Toting, LynchProof scum.

I need more words from you on that, doesn't have to be tonight but it does benefit more explanation.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
GM can you confirm/deny for all of us that the Sensor is Godfather proof - that the sensor pinged of 1 and exactly 1 scum faction member on the Bif lynch.

I'm asking because your flavour about viruses and infiltrated networks got me worried that we took Bowmore for granted after all that, I'm sure it's just flavour though.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
##unvote

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Gwynplaine posted:

bullet proof too.

Main character here.

Like I said. Most power. Biggest idiot. I'm like Earthworm Jim or something.

Sorry I was looking for this, as I knew it had come up but I thought I imagined it.

Gwyn has so many proofs and a day-vig. If he is also scum that's loving incredible.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I unvoted to avoid hammer without everyone even realising the day started again.

I still think TOML.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Kat Delacour posted:

GM can you confirm/deny for all of us that the Sensor is Godfather proof - that the sensor pinged of 1 and exactly 1 scum faction member on the Bif lynch.

I'm asking because your flavour about viruses and infiltrated networks got me worried that we took Bowmore for granted after all that, I'm sure it's just flavour though.

I wanna know what love is

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
-_-

Information from the GM is meant to be infallible. So anyway. Without further clarification I'll have to assume that you gave true and correct Sensor and the flavour is just flavour and there isn't actually a virus in the network.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Why have i lead the parade against half the scum hubting if I'm scum.

It's gotta be TOML.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
TOML has found a convenient excuse every night to minimise his participation, once my job was done I've been in here churning data out loud for the thread. My death spiral d4 was helping.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I voted for you before I went to bed last night I thought?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Oh for fucks sake he reset the votes.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
FS has 10 minutes to hammer if he wants to otherwise I will, yes.

My vote from last night should have stood as first on TOML I shouldn't have to hammer.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Because if we're wrong and it's you then I look Super Duper Guilty to use the phrase of the hour.

I think he reset the votes because two votes for NoLynch meant someone could potentially hammer NoLynch.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Come on Bowmore. You're smarter than this. You know the connotations that goes with hammering, TOML is playing you like a fiddle. Or you're playing us.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Really Bowmore?

Maybe TOML is right, maybe you ARE immune to the Sensor.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
You haven't played this game once you claimed to be basically Vanilla,

The GM won't confirm your sensor works the way YOU TOLD US the GM to you the sensor works

As soon as someone starts picking up those pieces you're in here spreading poo poo?

I agree the simplest explanation is TOML, but you're trying to get Mod Killed and spitting poo poo NOW?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Like I'd understand if you wanted to be a dick to me ~*~*~*~* 3 Days Ago *~*~*~*~ when it was cool

But why now? I've done all the work, I've done all the scum hunting, how am I scummy?

I hammered Anidav and felt bad about it because FS immediately came in to ask "OMG WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
gently caress you.

You deserve to lose.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
:ghost: :allears: :ghost:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I hope everyone is now 100% crystal that when I yell at people or second guess my choices it's not Scummy it's Kitty. My Anger:Confidence is all out of kilt.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Gwynplaine posted:

Kat and TOML made this game for me. It was really tense and paranoid and I loved it.

TOML is ruthless AF and I both look forward to and am terrified of someday being on the same scum team as him.

I'd like to think this game cleared up some things but well...eventually someoene will be right again when they say I seem scummy. Then I'm back to square one.

Agreedo, it was a really neat little band of thieves thing because we'd spent so much time arguing among ourselves it was kind of disappointing to think one of us was it.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
It probably didn't hurt that nobody ever listens to me.

If I come up with an idea it's even less likely they will get iced, rather the heat goes on me instead.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Those On My Left posted:

i felt kind of bad when kat got lynched

I felt kind of bad when you outright stated bowmore and gwyn were town and nobody noticed except me, from the grave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
It made me want to play the game, although I have a thing for crazy girls

• Locked thread