Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Al Borland posted:

lol i've been saving a youtube link of this for a special e3 treat.
Most likely the MS conference or Ubisoft as they'll be the absolute worst.

Can't talk for MS but the Ubisoft one is at the very least going to have a thing or two very much of note. Yves likes surprises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

Al Borland posted:

Another year without beyond good and evil. Probably a good thing because of how Ubisoft is now.

Working at a big publisher gives people a lot of experience at making high-production games, even if you don't always work on the stuff that you might want to. Once in a while, people inside of the company with a whole lot of accrued experience want to make something different. If they're good and lucky enough, the company lets them roll with it until it becomes something really unexpected from a large publisher. They are love projects born from the stars aligning.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

Al Borland posted:

And then aborted 7 months in by an Ubisoft executive and shopped to the public the second it gets sucked out of the womb.

When it comes to core gamers, faith is sometimes justifiably hard to come by for that company. Well, we'll find out soon enough. :shrug:

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
It's a lesser crime than spawning the character Zero Suit Samus (despite Zero Mission being a better game).

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

KittyEmpress posted:

I came here to be like 'wait 5 dollars per fighter???' about the new Smash stuff but I guess people have decided that's a tolerable cost for DLC now? I mean I remember when people would bitch about like five times the content in a fighting game being five bucks but ??

We're talking Smash Bros fans, here. Don't underestimate them. They're paying top dollar to Amiibo scalpers to do... Amiibo stuff.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Discussing about smart item management in Mariokart

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Ballon Trip is balls hard. Good luck, gamers

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Garotte him with his own kerchief!

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
holy lol

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Reggie is cool as gently caress sometimes

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
HOLY COW

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
lol @ missing the pipe

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

Luna Was Here posted:

This poo poo better be getting uploaded somewhere because I'm at work and if I miss out on what sounds like the most amazing poo poo ever I'm gonna be PISSED

It is

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
John Numbers is schooling him

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
This is the first time the world has heard the yoshi remix of the fort song

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

Fulchrum posted:

Nintendo copied LittleBigPlanet, dorks claim is greatest thing ever. That about covers it

You didn't watch the championship or something, right? Either that or you're loving with us.

• Locked thread