Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

I said come in! posted:

lol okay dude, i'll let you just go ahead and win your race to the bottom.

lol you care about console warz. go back to gamefaqs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

I said come in! posted:

Not sure if Persona 5 is at E3, but it's still the game of the year (it comes out in Japan and America this year) and exclusive to PlayStation, so Sony wins.

jrpg's suck. so your wrong. splatoon is GOTY and sony will still have good games, but Nintendo will win.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

chumbler posted:

JRPGs are cool, actually. Just not Persona games.

I love JRPG's as a kid but there few of them today that I try and can't get into. I hate xenoblade and that was hailed as great, but I do like final fantasy 14 but there only like 1 and maybe 2 mmo's that are good.

it kind of reflect my taste in anime where I am not that big into both as I was in 2010, I am more into wrestling nowadays.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Broseph Brostar posted:

So what you mean is we need a new Hybrid Haven?

and a power stone.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

I said come in! posted:

Well we have't actually seen any real gameplay yet. There's plenty to show.

Then how is it goty when we only seen a cgi trailer? how is that any different then Nintendo nerds cheering that DLC won E3?

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Stux posted:

a long history of being GOTY every year they come out

much like dark souls 3 being GOTY for whatever year its released

by that logic star wars ep.1 is the best movie of all time, because how can a star wars movie suck?

Anything can suck, even if it from a great series.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Commissar Ken posted:

Shoulda been Zangief. Every button is SPINNING LARIAT! His final smash woulda been two spinning lariats.

to include mortal Kombat into the mix of fighting games repping in brawl after his final smash snowden pops on screen and should "toasty".

SectumSempra posted:

This stuff is good news for smash people but I'm totally out on amiibos and honestly don't really like dlc characters in anything, especially not fighters.

Don't smash amiibos literally only allow you to make a cpu character stronger, while in most other games access stages and or costumes?

smash amiibosonly allow you to have a CPU that you can teach abd it learns from your play style. other games it unlocks costumes or in splatoon bonus stages for single player.

Cyron fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jun 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Rocketlex posted:

I want Scorpion in Smash just so I can hear Kirby copy him and shout "GEEEHT OOHVAAH HEEAH!"

I never realize how mush I want this until now.

• Locked thread