Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

im ready for smash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

I said come in! posted:

If that Ryu for Smash Brothers is true, then what happened to Nintendo asking fans what characters they want in the game? Guess it's not surprising that the poll was just a cheap marketing trick.

I figured Ryu was something separate.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

I'm blindsided that its all out today

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

mr.capps posted:

close the thread, nintendo won e3 before it even really began

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Dewgy posted:

People going "Nintendo has won E3" over Smash DLC is fairly funny, you have to admit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Bicyclops posted:

The only real winner in E3 is us, the players, for getting to learn about some great games and laughing at the bad ones.

this

Davincie posted:

the only way nintendo can win is if hey announce a new advance wars that isn't bullshit like the last one

days of ruin was really good though

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

I said come in! posted:

Not sure if Persona 5 is at E3, but it's still the game of the year (it comes out in Japan and America this year) and exclusive to PlayStation, so Sony wins.

we already know persona 5 is coming out this year, so unless sony says ITS OUT NOW or releases some other bombshell related to it, it doesnt really have anything to do with E3

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

zen death robot posted:

Metal Gear Solid V wins E3 2015

not an exclusive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

echronorian posted: