Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic OP, though the Steam version has inferior translation to the old PC and PS1 version's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I had ne'er a problem with it other than when my dad reformatted my computer without backing up the save.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FFX-2 is a masterpiece.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

FFXIII's battle system felt like a weaker version of X-2's, but I hear the sequels surpass it.

The International Zodiac Job System version of FF12 is fairly win but I haven't played any after that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I loving hope clouds assgole gets stretched open in one of the many gay encounters that are in the original game and the camera zooms in on his butthole.

Edit: gently caress, beaten.

What the...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Win. Pure win. Simple as that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was really into the army minigame where you help Red XIII discover his past or whatever when I was a wee lad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I also loved the Golden Nugget and that whole part of the game... Hell... FF7 is freaking awesome... Maybe I should break open the steam version finally.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Dude, just thinking of Mog House brings tears to my eyes.

Same here brother.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Can't wait to do the aeris date in HD...

You mean Barret date I presume.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The what? I think you mean the Golden Nugget.

[Wayne Brady voice:] Shut up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Thank you, Nomura-san. I will look forward to sexy Cloud.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just watched Knuc U Kinte's Creative Stream on Twitch where he made a zbrush replica of crossdresser cloud and then spinned the model around and it had a gaping rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

haved*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

You just linked to your own post.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My avatar is beautiful in exactly the way I want it to be, actually.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nothing hotter than a Tarkatan Kitana clone with her face all spread apart, begging for it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

The jagged incisors are nauseating.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

It was awesome and we were all lolling about it on IRC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bad Game is populated at least 50% by honest to God pedophiles and 49% by people who are most likely pedophiles but also have other insane problems.

• Locked thread