Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
suposedly. id rather have a version of 9 that doesnt look liek pixely poo poo like the psn version thoe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
by heavily modded, i mean its supposed to be *reading from the news site im regurgitating thsio info from* the 2012 pc version which i believe is supposed to look different to the regular ff7. IDK - contard here.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

elf help book posted:

they announced that months ago, the rumor is an actual remake

ohhh.. well, thats what i saw + i googled it and got some article saying its probably just the pc version.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
anyway i got this news from siliconera, which i use to check for new 3ds games and stuff. dunno if theyre credible , i think they are tho.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Epic OP, though the Steam version has inferior translation to the old PC and PS1 version's.

Im wrong anyway, its gonna be a full remake , according to a rumour that someone told to a news sidte, or to a guy that then told a news site, allegedly.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

Someone allegedly legit on neogaf said the ff7 remake was getting announced tonight

Some1 update this thread if they do plz cos i wont see it if it only goes in the e3 thread

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ill be playing it for the first time since i never got past disc 1 as a kid. my disc 2 was corrupted

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
its NBD. i liked 8+9 more @ the time. and still do :P and i bet of lot of ppl would love to play ff7 for the first time again.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Imagine... Cloud getting gangbanged by a bunch of gay men in a hot tub in glorious 1080p 60fps high definition...

Yeah that would probably be really good visual quality

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
they might not even be able to leave it in. theyre supposedly rewriting the entire game and a lots changed in the last 20 years

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Im glad theyre changing everything TBH. the old final fantasy 7 already exists

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Can't wait for an expanded FF9 with a better last disc and more sidequests for every character like in FF6.

even tho memoria is basially just a straight corridor its my fav final fantasy dungeon

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Memoria is really good but the game would benefit a ton from post-Terra character-focused sidequests.

that would be cool

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's literally my only problem with my favorite FF.

well, it is what it is. they had to fit the 40 minute ending onto the disc somehow lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

That ending is extremely good but it bummed me out when I realized Vivi died.

His soul went to chocobo's paradise to study tetra master from the fatass king

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Everything about 9 is really slow. I think the battles are a big offender with how long the atb bar takes to fill up. Even the world map takes most of the game to open up.

luckily u can get auto haste on disc 2 ... so its not so bad. i think you can also turn the atb speed up in the menu, cant remmeber if its ever fast though.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Are they the authentic Final Fantasy experience.

theyre 3d so u dont get the sprite artwork if youre into that but they dont look bad. the gameplay is the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

My wallet

• Locked thread