Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Someone allegedly legit on neogaf said the ff7 remake was getting announced tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

sword_man.gif posted:

ffx remake is good

they didn't really add anything besides the stuff you didn't get if you're an american

It didn't need anything new added anyways, ffx is a classic

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I hope Nobuo Uematsu remasters all the tracks into beautiful full orchestral versions.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

When the opening cinematic of Midgar and the train and flowers plays I'm going to cry from feels

i am going to cry when i realize that i still cannot save jessie

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Benny D posted:

I'm almost there

where

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Benny D posted:

On a sort of related note I just learned that there will probably never be a parasite eve hd because square lost the rights or some poo poo

i once watched my older cousin beat that game using a ps1 fishing controller because he broke his hand but wanted to game. he was an intensely powerful gamer.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It would be really awesome to see his destroyed asspipe in glorious hd :black101: I'm not gay but I think that's pretty interesting to think about.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Knuc gets to look at Cloud's low poly rear end in a top hat every time he makes a post. He can memorize and compare it to the the high resolution hole when the Remaster comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

I like him, which is why this is extra funny

Sometimes bad things happen to good posters

• Locked thread