Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I really want to play it too, I liked 12 a lot.

12 is really underrated. its cool how the main character isnt really the main character but just somebody who happened to be around, and the combat was cool and the whole if then party control poo poo was dope. ive never played the zodiac version because my pc cant handle ps2 emulation but i want to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

sword_man.gif posted:

that was the reason and ff8 was as well

it's the same with the other discs it's just that on disc 1 you can't get to a bunch of the cities so you don't notice, but disc 4 you have the airship so you do

what happened if you tried to go to the cities.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Tifas tits were small in advent children.

tifas tits are going to be big and sexy in the final fantasy 7 remake, sources say

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

yoooo

• Locked thread