Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Wormskull posted:

Epic OP, though the Steam version has inferior translation to the old PC and PS1 version's.

The old pc version was fuxxed. They left all the prompts in ps1 buttons and I struggled as a child. Also I remember it being buggy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I remember having problems but I was also like 10 or whatever and not good with computer.

I remember some problems with the prompts, some sound problems, and also getting stuck in the ice caves with the marlboros that sat in the path because a fight wouldn't trigger :(

Still loved it though

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I've been thinking about buying the ff10/10-2 ps4 HD pack for a while but it's like $60 and the only FF I'd want to replay less would be like 12 or maybe 8

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
It's 60 US dollars on the playstation 4 network store for the HD combo pack idk

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

sword_man.gif posted:

yeah but almost as many people have done "complete the chocobo race in 0:0:00 for the sun sigil" than have beaten the loving game

and the chocobo race is loving annoying+optional

The chocobo race wasn't that bad [i enjoyed it actually]- kimhri and lulu's ultimate weapons were way shittier to get

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Can't lulu overdrive into multicast flare/ultima? That doesn't seem so bad. I don't even remember what kimirhri was but you can lancet a sik spell off of Omega or Alpha or w.e the secret boss is called

I just killed everyone with my boys Auron and Wakka

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Can't wait to do the aeris date in HD...

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
When the opening cinematic of Midgar and the train and flowers plays I'm going to cry from feels

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Benny D posted:

Imagine the epic cannon slap fight in 1080p........

Tifa grinding Don C's balls under her boot in 60 fps...

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Can't wait to get into squat contests with gym homosexuals using the PS4s lightbar motion control technology.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Can't wait to be treated to Team Teamwork's rap-mashup of Jay-Z'z "Lucifer" while Sephiroth kicks the poo poo out of Cloud and Tifa in the Nibelheim Mako Reactor...

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
But on a serious note I hope they don't take out all the gay and weird sex stuff and creepy hojo experiments

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I want to play Katamari and Prince of Persia on my ps4...

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

yes... Yes!!! :choco:

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I want cloud to gently caress me, and lightning too. All the weather characters are sexy

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I love me-mes

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

[timg]http://i.imgur.

Tha KS for all this you piece of poo poo

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

net cafe scandal posted:

You just linked to your own post.

Lmao

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Triangle rear end in a top hat making me think of the wood peg game with the square circle and triangle blocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

new page

• Locked thread