Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

I.N.R.I posted:

by heavily modded, i mean its supposed to be *reading from the news site im regurgitating thsio info from* the 2012 pc version which i believe is supposed to look different to the regular ff7. IDK - contard here.

they announced that months ago, the rumor is an actual remake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

That was a cool bug. It happened because the RNG calls the system clock to seed the encounters and dice rolls but the system clock data is in a different place in the console on PS4 vs PS3 and no one checked it, so everybody plays on the same default seed lol.

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

When the opening cinematic of Midgar and the train and flowers plays I'm going to cry from feels

mmmmmmm

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i would expect ff1 on steam eventually, theyre gonna port it to something again and i have to assume the steam releases are doing well enough that they would try to make a new port work for pc as well

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

ps4 not being able to play ps1 classics means they have a release to port a bunch of old games all over again

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

There's no reason it can't, other than Sony really wants people to use PSNOW and rent games instead.

oh yeah, im pissed about it, the ps1 games working on ps3, psp, and vita was a big selling point to me

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

13 had monsters walking around the world, 13-2 had random battles. they just do whatever feels right

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ahh, I believe it's called Big Ubisoft Piece of poo poo 2015. Do not buy this turd because the publishers are insane retards.

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

You just linked to your own post.

lmao

• Locked thread