Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm late. I'm sorry. Forgot about this and won't get to a board to look for a few more hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm so sorry. I am almost home

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I can submit orders for you merk~

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
bowmore is replacing out, so no big deal. It may be a while before winter!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

bowmore is replaced by Gamerofthegame!

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
hello

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Fall 1901 Orders

Fall 1901 Orders posted:

Fall 1901 Retreat Phase

Austria, please PM me your retreat order for A Rum. Your choices are limited to Budapest & Serbia, as Galacia was an embattled province this phase.

After this I will post a map for Winter with a (hopefully quicker) deadline for build orders.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
So, most people made modest gains, Germany is taking over the world, and Italy is royally hosed? Sounds like Diplomacy!

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

Ah yes, the glorious, all your orders failed turn. the most popular turn of all.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

rip turkey

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Retreat Orders Fall 1901

Austria:

A Rum Retreats to Ser

Winter 1901

Please have your build orders in by the end of tomorrow. I'll be pretty busy tomorrow but I'll try to get 1902 going by Tuesday.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

You shoulda got in the fun, Germany!

I'll get the lot of you. C'mon, put 'em up.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok, now what do I do

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Winter 1901

It is now Spring 1902. Please have your orders in by the beginning of the weekend.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Hey I only have like 3 move orders. I'll poke people tomorrow who haven't submitted!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Who are we still waiting on?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I don't have orders from Italy, Russia, Turkey. I forgot to poke them today but I will do so tomorrow.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

Ill try to get orders out tonight.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

how long does it take to conspire against me

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Gamerofthegame posted:

how long does it take to conspire against me

Pretty sure I'm not conspiring with anyone against anyone. At least looking at my PM's that appears to be the case.

:)

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

If neither Shark Mafia nor ForeverBWFC give me any sign of life today I will replace them tomorrow. I'm sorry for the delay guys.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

i'll replace them both boss

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

So I posted for replacements in the TG thread but just in case it doesn't work out, do you guys want to just use the normal resignation rules? Which I believe is just all units holding until dislodged, then disbanded when they are dislodged.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'd rather just end the game.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Yeah. That's fair. It sucks when 3 people leave during the first round.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Well, the Italian and Russian governments immediately collapse, creating a 5-way victory between France, Germany, England, Turkey and Austria-Hungary. woohoo!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
W head a three way alliance between England, France, and Germany. I think we would've won anyway.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Aw bummer. Thanks for your work bk, I'm always down to play again.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Nah I would've.

I'm MLG.

Make a new one, I guess?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I feel like the game would work much better next time with a predetermined group. I'll try to figure that out. Sorry for being a lazy mod at the end, I just got kind of discouraged with the leavers.

Also maybe play by email instead of play by post/PM. though it would probably work out the same way. Who knows!

btw great start merk but you would be surprised at a 3-build winter Germany's win percentage. Then again your alliance would've helped quite a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Thanks for running. Wish it would have gone longer.

• Locked thread