Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The extreme, overbearing longwinded tryhard style of posting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The extreme, overbearing longwinded tryhard style of posting

There's not enough of it on this website anymore

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I read the first part of it out loud to my sister and she immediately thought it was from the red pill gamer reddit

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Twice weekly I print out all my recent posts online and read them to my sister in her dago boyfriend's garage with the screen door on it that all those people have.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
New update adding arcade mode and classic maps to snap map

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

https://twitter.com/oneida__/status/788845632949743616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

There's not enough of it on this website anymore

Agreed.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also, I'm playing with a proper mouse and keyboard, not the NES Advantage or whateverthefuck incarnation of that homophobic racist Linkin Park kids use with their 30 FPS games. <--- keep thinking abotu this sentence and laughing

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Also, I'm playing with a proper mouse and keyboard, not the NES Advantage or whateverthefuck incarnation of that homophobic racist Linkin Park kids use with their 30 FPS games. <--- keep thinking abotu this sentence and laughing

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Remember when they made like three forums dedicated to finding those kinds of posts, targeting the people who wrote them, completely humiliating and bullying them for years until everyone on the forum became paranoid about expressing what was in there hearts for fear of being Cucked By Helldump, and. now everyone is the most boring GBS night crew poster imaginable. NotLikeThis GayKappa KreyGasmButFrowning

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

I keep reading and trying to parse it. The closest I can get is that he thinks Linkin Park is a bad gamepad

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I keep reading and trying to parse it. The closest I can get is that he thinks Linkin Park is a bad gamepad

Read it with "that" being a "whateverthefuck incarnation" of the NES Advantage. Cheers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Homophobic Racist Linkin Park Kids is the kind of people whom use a NES Advantage. Hope that helps, Larry.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
A weird mix of peter pansyndrome and groundhig day where your mind cant move past early 00's and still think linkin park is funny mocking material

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

A weird mix of peter pansyndrome and groundhig day where your mind cant move past early 00's and still think linkin park is funny mocking material

i tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesnt even matter

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I have two sides... Homophobic Racist Linkin Park Kid, and Agoraphobic DOOM Arsonist.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Linkin Park is ftw. So is arson and racism and the NES Advantage. Basically all the bad things are good to me lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

Linkin Park is ftw. So is arson and racism and the NES Advantage. Basically all the bad things are good to me lol

you love reading your own posts

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Remember when they made like three forums dedicated to finding those kinds of posts, targeting the people who wrote them, completely humiliating and bullying them for years until everyone on the forum became paranoid about expressing what was in there hearts for fear of being Cucked By Helldump, and. now everyone is the most boring GBS night crew poster imaginable. NotLikeThis GayKappa KreyGasmButFrowning

:discourse:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i think the guy in the new badass discourse emoticon should be named Chef Try Hardee

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

i think the guy in the new badass discourse emoticon should be named Chef Try Hardee

chef try carls jr

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
they called the first carls carls jr

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

ArfJason posted:

credburn posted:

Out of curiosity, when was "the day?" I didn't have Internet between 2006 and 2015.

hell, I believe him.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

tbf linkin park still sucks a big chodey i hate those jerks

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

codenameFANGIO posted:

hell, I believe him.

Lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

frank.club posted:

Ahhh poo poo what's arcade mode? i need to reinstall, i deleted it because it kept downloading 10GB patches for the multiplayer mode i don't play .... wish you could just install it separately

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

Ahhh poo poo what's arcade mode? i need to reinstall, i deleted it because it kept downloading 10GB patches for the multiplayer mode i don't play .... wish you could just install it separately

gives you every single weapon, upgrade, rune upgrade, suit upgrade at any difficulty and adds in an insane scoring system

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If that's available from the start without having to play the campaign first I might buy the new doom

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

If that's available from the start without having to play the campaign first I might buy the new doom

You should buy it anyway because it's really good. It's on Steam sale right now

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

hate to say it but shadow warrior 2 is better than new doom

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

cutting gibs from directional mouse inputs that basically feel like swinging a real katana on a computer, versus a lovely soft reboot of doom? the choice is yours brother

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

It is, this game is so much fun to play

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

You should buy it anyway because it's really good. It's on Steam sale right now
Yeah I saw but Im waiting for <15 for that and the witness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

okay but its like, eat yesterdays cheeseburger(new doom) at wendys for chili today, or wait until white castle has cheeseburgers again tomorrow(shadow warrior 2), the choice should be clear.

• Locked thread