Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

hate to say it but shadow warrior 2 is better than new doom

Yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HORMELCHILI posted:

okay but its like, eat yesterdays cheeseburger(new doom) at wendys for chili today, or wait until white castle has cheeseburgers again tomorrow(shadow warrior 2), the choice should be clear.

This post makes me itch.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

You should buy it anyway because it's really good. It's on Steam sale right now

Is it 30 again?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
did they do anything to make the first half of the game more exciting

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Play the new Doom demo if you want to see what it's like. I played it and now I'm never going to buy the game... it gave me the "bad feels". I'm glad people are enjoying it though :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

Is it 30 again?

Yes.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

HORMELCHILI posted:

hate to say it but shadow warrior 2 is better than new doom

They're both loving good and worth playing.

DOOM has this really nice weighty feel to everything with a solid story campaign (and now the arcade mode I need to try.)

SW2 is the opposite and lets you be a ridiculous ninja with all sorts of absurd weapons, some loot and co-op.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Play the new Doom demo if you want to see what it's like. I played it and now I'm never going to buy the game... it gave me the "bad feels". I'm glad people are enjoying it though :)

TBH the demo is kinda bad. The game gets so much more frantic than the busiest parts of the demo.

Vonkrieger
May 14, 2009
Nap Ghost
Got it for 30e, fun but crying out for level designers that give a poo poo.

Also you can only kill so many fat fucks with rocket launchers and green fat fucks with "not" rocket launchers before hitting uninstall.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Vonkrieger posted:

Got it for 30e, fun but crying out for level designers that give a poo poo.

Also you can only kill so many fat fucks with rocket launchers and green fat fucks with "not" rocket launchers before hitting uninstall.

Why are you posting like this

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
Report: DOOM arcade mode is awesome and the best way to play the game.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Why are you posting like this

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Muhfucking GREEN rear end bastards... gotta blast em up with the God damned chain saw grenades but these fuckers keep coming. Boom! Boom! but there's still more motherfuckers trying to stomp my rear end in a top hat three feet motherfucking wide! gently caress you! You loving horse's asses! Die! Motherfucking ROCKETS in this mug... Your little gay Bitch dome... Gone, from my sniper rifle. 20 Quid well loving spent my loving gentlemen.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Wormskull posted:

Muhfucking GREEN rear end bastards... gotta blast em up with the God damned chain saw grenades but these fuckers keep coming. Boom! Boom! but there's still more motherfuckers trying to stomp my rear end in a top hat three feet motherfucking wide! gently caress you! You loving horse's asses! Die! Motherfucking ROCKETS in this mug... Your little gay Bitch dome... Gone, from my sniper rifle. 20 Quid well loving spent my loving gentlemen.

g*ddAM my friend you have the right of it in this poster's opiniong

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

thinking about the classic Doom enemy Green Lizard

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

*fogerty voice* cmon shoot a green lizahd

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

I like the pink guys that charge at you ..... uh.... the Chargies....

• Locked thread