Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
This is the Spoiler thread, so anything in the episodes or on the live feeds is fair game!

The weekly show can be discussed here.

It's the summer TV season again, which means it's time for Big Brother. So what is Big Brother?

Big Brother (BB) is the original and superior source of 24/7 voyeurism on American televisions. The weekly CBS show features footage taken from live feeds of the Big Brother House. What's the big deal about the house? It's a reality game show which forces 14+ people to live together in a house during the summer, all while competing for power to kick other people out of the house and thus out of the game. All with the goal of being the final House Guest selected as the best player and worthy of the $500,000.

The 80+ cameras in the BB house capture all manner of insanity and "reality" when it comes to the House Guests. Meaning what you see on TV is barely half the story. Massive amounts of plotting and scheming are never aired, allowing the TV editors to craft whatever story they want for the viewing audience. Only the feed watchers or readers get the best take on what's really happening in the house.

Interested in seeing the true story of Big Brother 17

Various sites provide running updates submitted by viewers of what's going on:

Big Brother Network
HamsterWatch
Jokers Updates
Online Big Brother

CBS also will provide live streaming HD coverage. Starting this season, Big Brother Live Streaming and all the previous season episodes are available through CBS All Access.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/

If your cable provider offers Pop (the station formerly known as TVGN) you'll be able to watch "Big Brother After Dark" for two hours every night from 12:00-2:00 AM ET/PT seven days a week. This is another source for live feed viewing, sometimes offering different angles or a better viewing experience for that time window.

http://poptv.com/big_brother_after_dark

The official website also provides live feed clips of content not seen on TV.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/

This season's twist/hook:

BB Takeover - Each week a special guest will introduce a new twist into the game.

FAQ:

Q - I bought CBS All Access and all I see on the Live Feeds is fish/trivia?
A - Though it is billed as 24/7, the live feeds will not run during several specific instances: Any time a competition is ongoing, any time nominations are held, legal requirements and/or for control booth interaction. Legal requirements can include when the houseguests start to sing, the HGs talk about a family member by name who didn't sign a release or some other legally grey area. Generally the booth will cut in to warn the HGs or provide some guidance for some ongoing issue.

Q - Is it even worth it to spend $$$ on the feeds?
A - With Big Brother now added to CBS All Access, in addition to the feeds you'll now also have access to every episode of the U.S. edition of Big Brother, all for $5.99 per month. If you're wanting access to that library, it might help your decision. Otherwise also note that it appears the purchase is a recurring charge, so you'll need to cancel when the season is over.

Q - Can the feeds really make that big a difference in how you see an HG?
A - Ask anyone who watched previous seasons. Often times controversial statements regarding gender/race/sexuality never see the light of day on the broadcast show. Instead they are relegated to the live feeds only, and serve as the only way to really see what type of people the house guests are.

Teek fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jun 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Reserved for news and updates.

Player History

• Audrey - Voted out Week 4 (10-1 ~ One additional penalty vote for violating Have Not rules)
  • Austin - Voted out Week 11 (1-1 ~ HOH Vanessa broke tie)
  • Becky - Voted out Week 8 (6-0)
    - Won $5,000 (veto comp), Won $5,000 (HOH comp)
  • Clay - Voted out Week 6 (9-0)
    - Won Ireland Castle Trip
  • Da'vonne - Voted out Week 2 (7-2)
  • Jace - Voted out Week 1 (12-1)
  • Jackie - Voted out Week 7 (6-1)
  • James - Voted out Week 9 (4-0)
  • Jason - Voted out Week 5 (7-2)
  • Jeff - Voted out Week 3 (7-4)
  • John - Voted out Week 11 (1-0)
  • Julia - Entered solo Week 5, Voted out Week 10 (3-0)
  • Liz
    - Won: Ariana Grande trip
    - Runner-up Big Brother 17 (3-6)
  • Meg - Voted out Week 9 (4-1)
    - Won: Cruise with Rob Gronkowski
  • Shelli - Voted out Week 7 (8-0)
  • Steve
    - Wins Big Brother 17 (6-3)
  • Vanessa - Voted our Week 12 (1-0)
    - Invited on Ariana Grande trip

Week 1 - Battle of the Block Twist (BB Season 16 Twist) / Twin Twist (BB Season 5 Twist)
HOH #1: James (Da'Vonne sat out, won Amazing Race Takeover Fast Forward with HG of her choice)
BB Takeover Twist: Phil Keoghan introduces two former Amazing Racer players as new Houseguests ~ Jeff and Jackie from Amazing Race Season 26
HOH #2: Jason (Vanessa sat out, won Amazing Race Takeover Fast Forward with HG of her choice)
BB Takeover Twist: Vanessa + Austin, Da'Vonne + Liz avoid all comps and can not be nominated through next HOH.
James Nominations: Jackie & Steve
Jason Nominations: Becky & John
Have Nots: Austin, Da’Vonne, Liz, Vanessa
Battle of the Block Winner: Becky & John (Jason dethroned)
Nominations: Jackie & Steve
Veto Winner: Steve (Used on self, replaced with Jace)
Final Nominees: Jackie VS Jace
Live Feed Vote: What late night snack should be delivered to the Big Brother house this week? Chinese* VS Pizza
Eliminated Player: Jace (12-1)

Week 2 - Battle of the Block / Twin Twist / Power of Last Laugh
BB Takeover Twist: Kathy Griffin introduces Power of Last Laugh ~ Phone will be in house, 7th answerer gets power to eliminate 3 votes from next eviction
HOH #1: Becky
HOH #2: Shelli
Becky Nominations: Jason & Steve
Shelli Nominations: Da'Vonne & John
Have Nots: James, Jason, Meg, Steve
Battle of the Block Winner: Jason & Steve (Becky dethroned)
Nominations: Da'Vonne & John
Veto Winner: John (Used on self, replaced with Meg)
Final Nominees: Da'Vonne VS Meg
BB Takeover Twist: Da'Vonne answers 7th call. Eliminates Jeff, Jackie and Becky's vote.
Live Feed Vote: What game do you want to ask the HGs to play this weekend? Charades VS Truth or Dare*
Eliminated Player: Da'Vonne (7-2)

Week 3 - Battle of the Block / Twin Twist
BB Takeover Twist: Rob Gronkowski announces party week, no Have Nots
HOH #1: Austin
HOH #2: Vanessa
Austin Nominations: Jason & Meg
Vanessa Nominations: James & John
Battle of the Block Winner: Jason & Meg (Austin dethroned)
Nominations: James & John
Veto Winner: John (Used on self, replaced with Jeff)
BB Takeover Twist: Rob Gronkowski announces everyone has to come party when he calls out to them. If someone fails to party, they're a Have Not. ~ Parties completed, no Have Nots. Five comp winners for the week compete in chugging comp, one random cup is winner. Megs win cruise with Gronk.
Final Nominees: James VS Jeff
Live Feed Vote: What should the Have Nots eat this week? Grunge Cakes* VS Y2Kale
Eliminated Player: Jeff (7-0)

Week 4 - Battle of the Block / Twin Twist
BB Takeover Twist: 90s Week (BOB Losers get Boy Band costume punishment. Must dance when music comes on)
HOH #1: Liz
HOH #2: Shelli
Liz Nominations: Jackie & James
Shelli Nominations: Jason & John
Battle of the Block Winner: Jackie & James (Liz/Julia dethroned, Liz, Julia, Jason and John must wear Boy Band costumes)
Nominations: Jason VS John
Veto Winner: Vanessa (Used on Jason, replaced with Audrey who skipped the Veto Meeting)
Have Nots: Audrey, Becky, Jackie, John (+ Grunge Cakes: Angel/Short cakes + Gravy)
Final Nominees: Audrey VS John
Live Feed Vote: What item do you want to give the Houseguests to play with this week? Hula hoop VS Jump rope
Eliminated Player: Audrey (10-1, Audrey also had one penalty vote against for violating Have Not Rules)

Week 4 - Battle of the Block / Twin Twist
HOH #1: Jackie
HOH #2: Vanessa
Jackie Nominations: James & Liz
Vanessa Nominations: Becky & Clay
Battle of the Block Winner: James & Liz (Jackie dethroned, Winners + Remaining HOH get Outback Steakhouse Meal)
Have Nots: Clay, Shelli, Steve (+ Slopcorn: Flavored popcorn)
Nominations: Becky VS Clay
Veto Winner: Clay (Used of self, replaced with Jason)
Final Nominees: Becky VS Jason
Live Feed Vote: What sleepover activity do you want the houseguests to do? Ghost stories VS Spin the bottle*
Eliminated Player: Jason (7-2)
Twist: Twins make it past five evictions, Julia enters the game.

Week 5
HOH: James
Have Nots: Austin, Julia, Liz (+Lollipops)
Nominations: Clay & Shelli
Veto Winner: James (Not used. Armortard - Jackie, Armortard shiner - Vanessa, Becky - $5K, Clay - Ireland Vacation, Shelli - 2400 circuit sword routine + bell ring after each 100 circuits all within 24 hours or can not play in next Veto [Was successful])
Final Nominees: Clay VS Shelli
Live Feed Vote: What pool toy do you want to give the Houseguests? Inflatable shark* Vs Pool noodle
Eliminated Player: Clay (9-0)

Week 6
HOH: Becky (Also won Never Have Not Pass and $5,000)
Have Nots: Jackie, James, Meg (+Hamburger buns)
Nominations: Shelli & Steve
Veto Winner: Steve (Used on self, replaced with Vanessa)
Final Nominees: Shelli VS Vanessa
Live Feed Vote: What breakfast treat do you want to give the Houseguests? Cinnamon rolls* VS donuts
Eliminated Player: Shelli (8-0)

Week 7 [Double Eviction]
HOH: Steve
Nominations: Jackie & Meg
Veto Winner: John (Not used)
Final Nominees: Jackie VS Meg
Eliminated Player: Jackie (6-1)

Week 7
HOH: Liz
Have Nots: John, Steve, Vanessa (+ Porkchops)
Nominations: Becky & John
Veto Winner: Liz (Not used)
Final Nominees: Becky VS John
Live Feed Vote: What recess game do you want the Houseguests to play? Hide and seek* VS Simon Says
Eliminated Player: Becky (6-0)

Week 8
HOH: Austin
Nominations: John & Steve
Veto Winner: Vanessa (Not used)
Final Nominees: John VS Steve
Live Feed Vote: What kind of candy do you want to give the Houseguests? Fun Dip* VS Ring Pops
Eliminated Player: John (5-0)

Week 9
HOH: Vanessa (Evicted Houseguests also compete. Last surviving re-enters. John wins and re-enters game)
Have Nots: James, John, Julia, Meg (+ Gumdrops)
Nominations: James & Meg
Veto Winner: James (Used on self, replaced with Julia)
Final Nominees: Julia VS Meg
Live Feed Vote: What do you want the Houseguests to do in the photo booth next week? Rabbit ears* VS Jazz hands
Eliminated Player: Meg (4-1)

Week 9 [Double Eviction]
HOH: Liz
Nominations: James & John
Veto Winner: Julia (Not used)
Final Nominees: James VS John
Eliminated Player: James (4-0)

Week 10
Nominations: Austin & Liz
Veto Winner: Austin (Used on self, replaced with Julia)
Final Nominees: Julia VS Liz
Live Feed Vote: What dessert do you want to give the Houseguests? Cupcakes * VS Brownies
Eliminated Player: Julia (3-0)

Week 11 - Tuesday Eviction
HOH: Vanessa
Nominations: John & Steve
Veto Winner: John (Used on self, replaced with Austin)
Final Nominees: Austin VS Steve
Eliminated Player: Austin (1-1, Vanessa breaks tie)

Week 11 - Wednesday Eviction
Nominations: John & Vanessa
Veto Winner: Vanessa (Used on self, replaced with Liz)
Final Nominees: John VS Liz
Eliminated Player: John (1-0)

Week 12 - Final HOH
Part One: Liz VS Steve VS Vanessa ~ Vanessa Wins
Part Two: Liz VS Steve ~ Steve Wins
Part Three: Vanessa VS Steve
Final HOH Winner: Steve
Nominees: Vanessa VS Liz
Eliminated Player: Vanessa

Jury Question and Answers
Finale: Steve VS Liz

Shelli[:/b] Steve
Jackie: Steve
Becky: Steve
Meg: Steve
James: Steve
Julia: Liz
Austin: Liz
John: Steve
[b]Vanessa:
Liz

Steve is crowned the winner of Big Brother 17 by a vote of 6-3!

Teek fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Sep 24, 2015

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Meh, the house is so uninspired nowadays. The only thing I like is the Sky Bridge that extends from the HOH bedroom door all the way across the kitchen/living room run. If anyone parks it up there long enough they'll have a bird's eye view of who ducks into the back bedrooms together for a game talk shesh, who is scheming on the living room sofas and/or in the kitchen.

Cool vantage point but anyone downstairs can see who is up there since it's clear plexiglass.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

It's completely sad how excited I get for this show to come back every year.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I hope the twist is incomprehensibly bad again.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

somebody wake up STAC Goat

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Here they are:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1004298/meet-the-new-cast-of-big-brother-/

Notably it's only 14, speculation is we'll get two returning player captains.

Teek fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Jun 16, 2015

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Well the first guy they introduced (who was trying to out-flamboyant Frankie) is insufferable. At least they've adequately introduced us to the first boot.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

There will be 14 contestants for the first week, and then another 5 will be added after the first eviction. The twist is that all five are raccoons and they all vote together.

This guy is the first to be recruited by the number 1 alliance, the rac pack.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Austin Matelson was in the news earlier this year for "whistleblowing" while in the WWE developmental league. I guess there was a poo poo head trainer who he reported years ago who finally was forced to quit after numerous complaints.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
I am ready to spend insane amounts of time watching crazy people!

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Big Brother US first this season, Audrey is transgender.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/16/big-brother-welcomes-first-transgender-house-guest?adid=TMZ_Search_Results

Explains some of the vague comments in her interview with Jeff:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/7aMskjLOumRJcA16ZgMF2IlmLZeSiubF/big-brother-meet-audrey-middleton/

Teek fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Jun 16, 2015

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
The transgender thing is going to go bad on live TV given the shows casting record.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Hopefully not. Watching her interview, she comes across as what most would think of as female, which might not track at first with any bigots.

Cheesegod
Aug 15, 2001

Offensive Clock
I wonder if she is going to reveal it to the rest of the house from the beginning or try and keep it a secret.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I read she's played online Survivor games before and was absurdly devious, competitive, and weird.

quote:

She backstabbed a lot of people and played a very aggressive game in iSurv1vor. She once did my astrological chart one-on-one with me over Skype and she's really into signs and all of that stuff. It was interesting but she claimed that she used it in her strategy during the game, basing people's astrological signs on whether or not she'd work with them. She actually almost quit at Final Tribal in iS because apparently her psychic told her that she was gonna to lose to her showmance. I'm seriously not making that part up. To elaborate and give you some insight into some of her... "antics?" (for lack of a better term,) she made up a story about a family emergency/her cousin attempting suicide as the reasoning for her needing to remove herself from the FTC. She turned up the night of the Jury Q&A though with some kind of odd explanation and she won.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Teek posted:

Hopefully not. Watching her interview, she comes across as what most would think of as female, which might not track at first with any bigots.

I"m hoping not too.

Fast Luck posted:

I read she's played online Survivor games before and was absurdly devious, competitive, and weird.

I approve of this

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
Given the history of the producers of this and the type of people they tend to cast, I'm sure the transgender issue will be addressed with nothing but grace and dignity

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

sbaldrick posted:

I approve of this

Yeah, based on that one piece of information I'm cheering for Audrey.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Teek posted:

Austin Matelson was in the news earlier this year for "whistleblowing" while in the WWE developmental league. I guess there was a poo poo head trainer who he reported years ago who finally was forced to quit after numerous complaints.

I hope he goes into the house under the moniker "Judas", because that'd be the greatest thing. I would watch every episode just to see "Judas--Professional Wrestler" play Big Brother.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

A lot of legitimate seeming super fans this season:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBHGInfo&Number=23613364

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

I love the steel wave thing that will never be shown on camera and the sand castle made of not-sand.

I'm already cringing at all the horrible things that are going to be said about this. Season 15 was racism, season 16 was creepy stalking and misogyny, and it looks like season 17 is probably going to be transphobia. Hurray! @.@

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Teek posted:

Don't know if anyone cares about the background of this situation, but this is the email (sorry for linking to reddit, but the email is probably too long for this thread) he wrote to the brass in developmental detailing what went on.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

A lot of them seem to be able to fake but but Steve and Austin seem to be real superfans.

Go superfans and Audrey.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Hahah, Christ. My thread title ends up being amazingly on the nose:

http://cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=42928

Did the producers really not see how poorly BB Canada 3 went over this year?

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
Haha that sky bridge. I look forward to the inevitable horseplay will get it banned from all future seasons.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I'm excited because this is the season Lawon's superpowers finally kick in.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Teek posted:

I wonder if the plexiglass is metaphorical.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
This season looks to be a huge clusterfuck or morons. I can't wait :getin:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Teek posted:

This has the earmarks of that BBUK season a few years back (I think it was the last season aired on Channel 4) where they threw everything but the kitchen sink at the hamsters with Z-listers and former housemates compounding twist upon twist upon twist to create chaos.

Grodner has neither the talent nor the budget to make something similar work successfully. I want to be surprised and be wrong about this twist actually working but we all know how far her twists go in the game; They merely protect her self picked hamster darlings.

I still haven't watched any of the houseguest bios yet but the transgender chickelman is gaining steam in the news. I've run across those ET and Extra tv shows in channel flip passing, while I haven't stopped long enough to hear what the entertainment bubbleheads have to say, it appears to be the only buzz this cast is getting.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Just, trust us. BBCanada this year had an amazing cast, but the TWISTOS TWISTS ruined everything. If they are literally promising a ridiculous twist every week, it throws a huge wrench into gameplay and it's hard to imagine it'll be a satisfying watch if you care about strategy.

I mean, triple eviction. What the actual gently caress.

BBCanada lucked out with a good winner this last round, but BBUS has never inspired such hopes so much as I've seen it in recent years.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Jesus, this thread is full of old-timers. It's like we're all members of some weird disease-survivor support group that meets once a year to commiserate.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Teek posted:

I wonder when we'll finally get a Hunger Games twist. "Houseguests, there is a platinum HoH key (a BB first) hanging from the ceiling. The last HG alive that touches the key will win Big Brother. May the Veto be ever in your favor."

Spiky Ooze posted:

Haha that sky bridge. I look forward to the inevitable horseplay will get it banned from all future seasons.

My guess is sex-starved HGs trying to see up skirts/loose shorts.

Teek posted:

I'm excited because this is the season Lawon's superpowers finally kick in.

The premiere should open with Lawon sitting in Julie's seat, wearing a crown, and after every live eviction, he's allowed to secretly choose someone to keep safe for the following week, but they don't tell the person they are safe. It can be called getting Lawoninated.

Robnoxious posted:

the transgender chickelman

Stop.

jordguitar
Jul 7, 2008
I am glad they got some seemingly normal people in the house instead of a house full of models.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

jordguitar posted:

I am glad they got some seemingly normal people in the house instead of a house full of models.

What exactly about any of those HGs screams normal to you?

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Smeep posted:

Jesus, this thread is full of old-timers. It's like we're all members of some weird disease-survivor support group that meets once a year to commiserate.

We wear our scars with pride. We've been through some terrible poo poo seasons together. :unsmith:

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Seeing this late, but apparently there's a CBS promotional thing with signed post-its from the houseguests. Notably there are 16 of them, two of which are apparently unknowns.

http://s690.photobucket.com/user/Maven2379/media/BB17/CIIOrOUUAAAjfUE_zpsbwyfw8ve.png.html

Scuttlebutt rumors are pointing to it being Jeff and Jackie from the latest season of Amazing Race. Their names were mentioned a day or two ago, and one of the post-its released today appears to be signed "Jackie".

Teek fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jun 22, 2015

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

SweetJahasus posted:

I had the same feeling, but my definition of "normal" is "not complete douchebags", which has been the case for the last two seasons. I could see a few of them staying likable. That's all I ask.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Teek posted:

Scuttlebutt rumors are pointing to it being Jeff and Jackie from the latest season of Amazing Race. Their names were mentioned a day or two ago, and one of the post-its released today appears to be signed "Jackie".

wow i cant care less about either of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

SweetJahasus posted:

Hmm. I'm on the clock for another two and a half hours, so let's see what my employer's money has to say about this cast.

Audrey Middleton

She looks like a 50 year old with botched plastic surgery.

"I will not float. I will make bold moves and I will get blood on my hands. Heads will roll!"

She compares herself to Dexter Morgan.

:stare:

Austin Matelson
Hometown: Woodland Hills, California
Current City: Woodland Hills, California

Austin grew up with four younger siblings, all girls. His parents were hippies who let him stop going to school before eighth grade! Although he was never pushed to study, he was always self-disciplined and got up at 6 AM to read and exercise. It paid off, as he later received a master's degree in medieval history and fulfilled his childhood dream of becoming a pro wrestler. He is known as the wrestler Judas. His looks are deceiving, as he is a flower child who does a yoga stance as opposed to beating down his opponent.

I just can't.

But the internet can.

The Internet posted:

For a time period, Matelson was contracted to wrestle for WWE, working in its NXT developmental system, before parting ways with the company as a consequence of injuries. It was after his tenure with WWE in that he gained notoriety, speaking out against former NXT head coach Bill DeMott. In a memo sent to WWE executives that was after made public, Matelson says bullying, neglect, & homophobic & racist remarks made by DeMott. Though he’s recurrently denied the claims made against him, DeMott after resigned from his position to “avoid any embarrassment of damage to the WWE.” For their part, WWE stated in a press release (via What Culture), “WWE took the accusations made two years of time ago by Austin Matelson very seriously, conducted a full investigation and was unable to validate the claims. Regardless, WWE continues to reinforce policies and procedures to ensure a positive training environment.”

So go ask Wrestlehut about how the WWE screwed over this guy I guess. Keep in mind that "dudes who were screwed over by WWE" are a dime a dozen, so CBS forked over about a penny for this one.

Becky Burgess

On the outside, Becky is the "All American" girl next door who the men will fall in love with and the girls will want to befriend, but inside she's a strategic and aggressive...

Next.

Clay Honeycutt
Hometown: Texas
Current City: Texas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFuwS9M7jkQ

Da'Vonne Rogers

As a poker dealer, she has studied the game and done the competitions along with the Houseguests while watching the show. She knows she needs to learn each person well, even though she doesn't like to team-up with people. She knows she can only trust herself. A super tomboy growing up,

Whoa. She might not suck.

she is a strong woman and a single mom. Not worried about the opinions of others, she is doing this for her daughter

...never mind.

Jace Agolli

Hometown: Dunwoody, Georgia
Current City: Venice Beach

considers himself a modern-day adventurer who models his life after Indiana Jones. He loves his new life in sunny Venice Beach

:frogout:

James Huling

James spent the first part of his life being raised in a boys’ home in South Carolina after his mother passed away from cancer and his father was unable to care for him. In his early teens, he was adopted by a Caucasian family and has called them mom and dad since. James loves his southern roots and served six years in the armed forces.

...aw. Okay, as long as he's not a d-bag I think this guy is my pony. Also, he is three feet tall.

Jason Roy

Jason may be short and skinny, but this Massachusetts boy has got a big mouth on him.

Stop.

Never one to shy away from conflict,

no

Still living at home with his mother

of course

Jason wouldn't be caught dead lounging around the Big Brother house in his pajamas all day; he's got too much style and sass for that.

:cripes:

John McGuire

John (aka Johnny Mac, the Rock Star Dentist)

Stop.

is unlike any other dentist. He is loud, obnoxious

No, actually that is like every dentist ever. Hey, guess what, your fingers and myriad sharp implements are in my mouth right now so no I wouldn't really like to tell you about my plans for the weekend. Thanks.

is excited to have a few showmances. Single and proud of it, if any girl wants more of a relationship, he has a sure-fire way of getting out of it—he'll start acting completely annoying and geeky, so they end up dumping him and no hearts are broken.

In Big Brother, getting dumped is called getting evicted and losing. Happy to help.

He wants to win so he can save his parents’ lake house

Poor baby.

Liz Nolan
Hometown: Miami
Current City: Miami

Miami...Miami nightlife circuit...
thinks she's a loving genius for graduating college...god this girl is so loving boring. She will make it to final five and ruin the season.

Meg Maley
Hometown: Collingswood, New Jersey
Current City: New York City

Meg says growing up in New Jersey was the best time of her life.

Next.

Shelli Poole

Shelli has been in relationships for as far back as she can remember and got married when she was 28 years old. After just a year, Shelli divorced her husband only to hop right back into a relationship with a childhood friend. Last summer, she was watching Big Brother and told her boyfriend at the time she wanted to apply. He mocked her, and that was enough for Shelli to push her dreams aside.

Because she is a doormat.

Shelli is now single, living on her own as a successful career woman, and stopping at nothing to fulfill her dream of entering the Big Brother house.

Where she will immediately become a doormat.

Steve Moses

Often compared to Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory,

Hi, goons.

Steve is a genius

doubtful

who learned early on how to kiss up to his high-school teachers and manipulate them into giving him top recommendations for Cornell, the Ivy League university where he ended up studying Mechanical Engineering.

They weren't manipulated. They were sick of his poo poo and wanted him to go away.

He may be a 22-year-old virgin who doesn't drink or smoke,

Hi, goons.

but that doesn't stop Steve from being the wildest and loudest guy in his fraternity.

They're not laughing with you, Steve. Trust me. They're not.

This master of disguise and manipulation's strategy is to play the "childlike, less intelligent young virgin who sleeps with his teddy bear.”

Next he'll try to tell the confessional booth that wetting the bed "wasn't an accident."

gently caress those pants.

Vanessa Rousso
Hometown: Las Vegas
Current City: Las Vegas

Vanessa is the No. 2 female poker player in the world when it comes to online and live tournaments. She's been pro for the past 10 years and has won $4.5 million dollars since she began.

So, those pants probably cost more than I'll make all week. Great.

She'll either be pretty good, or she'll overplay and go home immediately. I'd have more schadenfreude for her, but all of the other girls are even worse.

But loving seriously. She should use some of that $4.5m to hire a loving stylist. You don't look cool, V. But have fun when the goon tries losing his virginity to you.

Propaganda Machine fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jun 22, 2015

• Locked thread