Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Day 100% doesn't buy it. She's been talking about how much she doesn't trust Audrey all day and she had Audrey 100% pegged. Called out that she has Clay and Shelli on the side and that told Clay to tell Day that stuff. "What he said sounded like your words."

Audrey tried to talk her way out of it but Day just "uh,huh"ed her to death.

Stupid Meg ruined it.

LostRook posted:

EDIT2: No wait, Audrey can't stop.

She can't. She can't stop gaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Hahah, poor Liz/Julia, she's talking to Austin now and totally lost about what's been happening, asking him for what she should be saying about what's happening. Hard enough all the crap being stirred about her as one person, but having to switch out makes it even worse.

I wonder if they're just switching out once a day? Like each takes a 16 hour shift? Seems like a switch just happened with her asking for a recap.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, its hard to tell. A lot of people think she switched out earlier in the day because when Audrey was interrogating her, Austin, and Day about their conversation she seemed kind of lost. So everyone assumed there had been a switchout and they were talking to the wrong twin.

But then she disappeared again tonight and is asking a ton of questions so she might have switched out now. Or maybe she's just trying to figure out this mess.

Making sense of this has to be a loving nightmare for them.

Although I'm secretly hoping its been John switching out this whole time and no one noticed because he never talks game with anyone. I think that would be hilarious.

Shapur
Apr 2, 2010

edit: dumb question I got answered in the embedded chat.

Shapur fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Jun 27, 2015

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Floodlights, probably. It's not an actual house or backyard. It's a soundstage.

Shapur
Apr 2, 2010

Yeah once I realized the house was probably on a CBS lot that made sense...

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, its hard to tell. A lot of people think she switched out earlier in the day because when Audrey was interrogating her, Austin, and Day about their conversation she seemed kind of lost. So everyone assumed there had been a switchout and they were talking to the wrong twin.

But then she disappeared again tonight and is asking a ton of questions so she might have switched out now. Or maybe she's just trying to figure out this mess.

Making sense of this has to be a loving nightmare for them.

Although I'm secretly hoping its been John switching out this whole time and no one noticed because he never talks game with anyone. I think that would be hilarious.

Who is everyone? The house guests? They already figured it out?! Or are you talking about the feed watchers?

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Feed watchers.

There have been some offhand comments like by Day about Liz not looking like her wall picture, but outside of that, the HGs don't seem to have a clue. I'm guessing the cluelessness makes them just question her intelligence rather than something else.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
These people are so easily sucked into drama that even if Julie flat out tells them to find the twins, they're going to think it's the person they're most mad at at the moment.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, she's not in much danger of being figured out at this point. Her real danger is being deemed stupid/lying because she doesn't know every detail of all the madness that's been happening. She lacked some detail of Day's story and now Audrey's been trying to convince everyone she's the devil because of how effortlessly she "lied" about it. That stuff is going to trip her up and get her evicted way before anyone imagines the twin twist.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Austin and Vanessa had a strategy session seemingly confirming they're together. Austin mostly has the High Rollers sussed out but he thinks Steve is in it and doesn't know Clay/Shelli are. Vanessa knows Clay, Shelli, and Audrey are close though and calls that to Austin's attention.

Vanessa suggests Austin should fake an injury and he admits he already has been.

Austin says that the Five Alive group was formed which SHOULD mean Jace is safe but admits that it felt wrong and he's worried Jace will be backdoored. He doesn't feel like they have the votes to get Jace out but Vanessa says its going to be hard against Jackie.

Production are assholes and call her to to DR busting up one of the most productive and interesting game talks yet.

Austin: Are you loving kidding?

Here's a couple of random Flashback times/moments.

- 6/25, 9:35 PM, Cam 3/4
Here Becky tell the story of how she GOT HIT BY A TRAIN! IN THE FACE!

- 6/26, 6:26 PM, Cam 3/4
Watch Steve get destroyed arm wrestling Vanessa.

- 6/26, 10:24 PM, Cam 3/4
Day and Audrey are having a super intense argument after Day calls Audrey on her trying to manipulate everything when Meg walks into the room and declares "THERE YOU BITCHES ARE!"

- 6/26, 11:38 PM, Cam 3/4
Day hears Audrey and Steve talking about her, confronts them, and causes Steve to have a mini-panic attack.
This one comes with a youtube clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9tg4Jy2Zhk

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I feel like it's too crazy for me to even watch, and I have to just read STAC's updates

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Good luck. I'm not sure I'm even half right about this madness. There's a LOT of gamers in this and Audrey is a whirling dervish. Jace thinks she's a saboteur/mole/America's player and I don't blame him. Her actions don't seem entirely driven by logic or a plan.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Waaaay too much game, too fast. These are the weeks where the house should just be voting out dead weight.

I can't help but feel cbs wanted this though. With houseguest in the house, what 12 days before the game started, relationships have already been established. I think by the midway point there's literally going to be dead bodies in the have-nots room. The ants will migrate accordingly.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I think they compensated hard for last year's cast. It seems like a pattern. BB15 was young and easily influenced by a few really toxic personalities so BB16 was more mature and older. BB16 was a lot of passive play dominated by a few really strong game players so BB17 seems loaded up with gamers.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
There is no doubt Steve poo poo himself. He went full dookielar.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

"I just have a gut feeling, as the game goes on, that America is really going to be rooting for us." - Audrey

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Note: That was said to Clay and Shelli.

Yesterday she said the same thing to Day and Jason.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Tide posted:

There is no doubt Steve poo poo himself. He went full dookielar.

He seriously poo poo himself.

I have no idea what's going on now

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

- Shelli had a mini breakdown earlier and was comforted by Clay. She doesn't want Jace gone and doesn't understand why they're going along with what James wants when Clay doesn't trust James and the alliance that kicked him out and includes the person he's targeting (Day). Clay shut it down and said he has to go with the house/HOH because he's a dummy.

- Jeff wants to bring Clay into the High Rollers and heal the rift between him and Day. Clay is deadset on taking out Day. Meg is telling Clay she's with him. Clay is telling Meg, Audrey, and Shelli they're each his #1s separately. Audrey is softly fostering the splits to have everyone go after each other. The High Rollers are tight.

- Jace has tried to guilt James by saying how happy he is to be here and how being HOH is really all about establishing your game and how people see you. James is locked in but Jace knows he's going up and is doing what he can. Austin's still kind of in disbelief that Audrey and James would form Five Alive if they were planning to betray them, even though Jase, Liz, and Vanessa are all trying to convince him. Jace plans to explode when he goes up and Austin told him to keep it focused on James so not to make more enemies.

- Clay hasn't been called to the DR in 4 days.

- Audrey says she's "backing off" next week because Clay and Shelli questioned her. Lets hold our breaths.

- Jason's super paranoid and thinks there's some kind of "everyone has a secret" twist. Except him for "red herrings" who seem unbelievable like him (doesn't work in a grocery store), Audrey (not transgendered), and John (not a dentist). Probably says something about Jason's ego. Audrey thinks Vanessa, Becky, Jackie, and Liz have formed a girls alliance. They both are concerned Vanessa goes in the DR a lot. Audrey thinks Shelli's ex is an NFL player and she was set up to be with Clay. She thinks Meg is a social media mogul.

- Jace: "loving Audrey dude, she hosed me."

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
Do you pay for the feeds a month at a time or all 3 months at once?

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

It's a recurring monthly charge for CBS All Access, you need to cancel when you're done with it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its one of those monthly fee, unsubscribe things. So just $6 at a time.

And the first week is free.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
Ok, thanks!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

- Vanessa talking game with Clay, saying that she knows everything is going to explode after POV Ceremony and alliances are going to fracture and she wants to cement something with loyal people before then. She says she likes Audrey because they're a lot alike, possibly V just covering her rear end incase Clay runs to Audrey? She encourages Clay to work with Austin but Clay is worried that Austin will be furious after Jase gets evicted. Vanessa says Austin is smart and can be reasoned with but they have to be honest with each other. Clay dancing around it and rambling a bit.

Vanessa says she knows there's a big group but she can tell its falling apart this week and its probably going to explode after Jace goes up. Clay says he and Shelli were boxed out of it. Vanessa says she wants to work with Clay, Shelli, Audrey, and Austin. Clay says Austin is loyal to Liz, Vanessa didn't realize that.

Vanessa is an impressive player. She's got a great social game and is forming bonds with people. She also offers solid game advice to people and good exchanges but never gives up any info or commits to anything. She says "you can tell me anything, I'm a vault" and she never tells anyone anything so it should mean something. I'm more than a little sad she wants to work with Audrey, though, but hopefully she just recognizes that you have to have Audrey on your side at the moment because she's too powerful.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Jun 28, 2015

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

- Clay refuses to commit to the alliance. He really wants to wait until after HOH to commit (this is Clay being a coward and not wanting to deal with the Jace/Austin fallout). He also wants Jeff instead of Austin. He's being sketchy and Vanessa is still talking about the four of her, Clay, Shelli, and Audrey. But I'm hoping Vanessa is getting spooked off Clay. He's a problem player, Shelli is dead weight, and Audrey is bad.

- Vanessa goes to Audrey and says she wants to work with her. Audrey says that there's a rumor spinning that she's in a girls alliance with Becky and Jackie. AUDREY STARTED THIS RUMOR TODAY! Vanessa is shocked (because its crazy nonsense) but Audrey says "lots of people" are saying it (again, SHE STARTED IT TODAY and "lots of people" are ALL THE PEOPLE SHE TOLD).

- Liz went to Day and apologized for the mess yesterday and tried to squash everything and make peace. When Liz leaves Day talks to the camera and says "This bitch lied. She apologizes to me but aren't you in an alliance who is targeting me for eviction?"

- Its John's birthday so game talk is stalled. Vanessa is probably making GBS threads herself.

This house is a mess and its 99% Audrey's fault. She's even confused herself.

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen
Jace getting all worked up over Becky shushing him after she had promised she wouldn't.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
It's great that they cast a trans person but man, did they have to pick such a psycho?

I didn't watch the last two seasons but I was thinking about getting back into it, then I saw a commercial with Phil :swoon: and had to. Can someone explain the block thing to me because it seems super confusing, especially with 100 other things going on at the same time.

Jason unexpectedly isn't bothering me much (yet). I can't stand Meg and Day's DR bits were annoying.... not a fan of people lying about their job either, it never works on any reality show. John doesn't seem as annoying as I expected. I feel really bad for Steve, this was definitely the wrong season to cast him, it feels like CBS wanted an easy nomination to hang around.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

"The Block" is the Nomination Block. Basically here's the game.

A Head of Household (HOH) competition happens. The winner is the HOH. They have immunity on the week, a private room, and nominates two people for eviction. That's the Nomination Block.

The Battle of the Block (BotB) is a selective thing that sometimes occurs. Basically they'll name 2 HOHs who will both nominate 2 people. Then those two sets of nominees compete in the BotB. The winners get off the block and get immunity on the week. The HOH who nominated them loses his/her power and becomes eligible to be nominated.

The Power of Veto (POV) is a competition of six HGs - the HOH, the 2 nominees, and 3 people randomly chosen. The winner of the comp gains immunity from the Block and can use it to take a nominee off the block. If it gets used the HOH nominates a new person.

That brings in a strategy known as Backdooring. What this means is that person you want evicted isn't one of your two original nominees. Instead you nominate two Pawns and play the POV. They use the POV and then the HOH nominates his true target. This theoretically keeps the target from having a chance to play POV or BotB and saving themselves.

At the end of the week there's Eviction where everyone except the HOH and 2 nominees vote for which of the two nominees goes home. They say goodbye and then the week starts over with a new HOH.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
Jace is going to take out Becky next week because she shushed him. Can't stop laughing about this.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

- Audrey's girls alliance rumor has taken on a life of its own. She spent the day running around spreading it and now the High Rollers are a mess. James is freaking out because Jackie knows about the High Rollers. James spent Jeff to find out the truth.

- Jeff told Jackie and Jackie got pissed at him for doubting her. Jeff says that he thinks Audrey is behind all the drama in the house. They confirm they don't want to be in the High Rollers and don't trust Audrey but they're necessary evils for now.

- Jeff took his concerns about Audrey to Meg and Meg responded "Welcome to the party." Meg illuminates to Jeff that the High Rollers are going to fall apart in 2 weeks. Jeff says "She tells me something and I just want to go yell at someone." Meg "Yeah, that's the point." Jeff: "Everytime I hear something its from her." Meg "That's what she does." Jeff wants to open Clay's eyes about Audrey but Meg says that if they do he'll just shoot the messenger and run to Audrey. She says Clay has to find out about Audrey for himself or he won't believe it. Meg says she's been boxing herself out of the High Rollers and playing dumb with Clay and Audrey to try and avoid the inevitable implosion.

- Vanessa is meanwhile freaking out about the girls alliance rumor because she thinks there's now a target on her. She was going to tell this to Austin but they were interrupted. Before that Vanessa asked Austin if he trusts Audrey. Austin says he doesn't know but he and Jace have to for the moment. Vanessa asks if he trusts Liz and Jace and Austin vouches for them. I think Vanessa is looking for a new path after Clay and Audrey shut her down.

- In other important game news 2015 is the year of "Shushgate". Jace is a loud and obnoxious person. Becky doesn't like loudness. Apparently Becky is prone to shushing Jace. Jace got riled up about that a couple of days ago and talked to her and Becky apologized and said she'd watch it. FF to tonight. Apparently Jace took too much wine and Becky said something to him. Jace got loud and Becky shushed him. Jace has since spent the entire night ranting and raving to everyone in the house that Becky shushed him. REALLY RAVING. He actually compared shushing to the use of the n-word at one point. Naturally Audrey has been riling both Jace and Becky up but Becky is a mess now. And Jace is publicly declaring Becky his #1 target. Lets have Becky reenact it.

- Meanwhile half the house thinks Becky is leading a girls alliance while Meg has revealed she'd like to work with Becky. And sweet, innocent, clueless Becky has now gone to James to ask him to backdoor Jace in exchange for her loyalty.

Jace Status: Done
Becky Status: Lost
Audrey Status: Life Support
Meg and Vanessa Status: Likely Winners

Edit:

- Jace apologized to Becky and said he wanted to form an alliance with her.

- Audrey told Jason and Day that Clay, Shelli, Jackie, and Jeff were talking together and may be an alliance. They say they should get rid of Jackie and Shelli and kill two birds with one stone (the imaginary girls alliance). Audrey than RUNS to Clay, Jackie, and Shelli and tells them that Jason and Day said that.

- Austin tells Jace that now he suspects Audrey and James of playing them, I assume thanks to the Vanessa conversation. But for some reason he thinks Jackie is the target.

- Clay told Jace and Austin that Audrey said there's an alliance with Jackie, Shelli, and Liz with them keeping Jeff, Clay, and Jace on the side. I don't even understand this one.

- James pulled Liz aside to see how she'd vote (really to pick her brain). During the conversation he noted how weird it was that her personality seems to change sometimes.

- James just said that "Beasts want to compete against other beasts to feel they faced the best." Then he emphasized his point by quoting Bring It On.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Jun 28, 2015

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

These people...

- James talked to jackie about the girls alliance. Jackie wanted to know who told James. She knows it's Audrey and she wanted to get James to say it, saying "if it was one of us that's a problem." James lied badly saying he didn't know and when jackie kept pushing he finally said Jace told him. Which is of course a total lie. Meg tried to bail out James by saying she might have accidently suggested the idea but didn't mean it to be taken seriously. Audrey was all "I didn't say a word."

- Vanessa told Austin that Jace is going up and he can't trust James, Audrey, or Clay. Unfortunately Austin had already told Clay some of the stuff Vanessa told him.

- Clay told Audrey that Austin and Vanessa are gaming. Audrey spirals out and decides that the bullshit girls alliance rumor she started is actually a real alliance of Vanessa, Austin, Jace, Liz, Steve, Becky, and possibly Jackie, and Jeff. Clay and Shelli beg her to leave it alone but she runs to James and Jason and tells them her crazy theory that she "knows for a fact." And Jason thinks she's America's Player! Audrey wants to backdoor Becky but James and Jason insist Jace has to go. Audrey says next week they need to put up Austin, Liz, Steve, and Vanessa. Audrey now says she wants Jeff and Jackie out of the HRs and Clay and Shelli in.

So now Vanessa is America's Player, the house mastermind, and the leader of a mega alliance.

- Audrey wants to offer Jace a deal and say that this mega alliance has abandoned him but if he jumps they'll keep him and backdoor Jeff. James says they should say his own allies want to backdoor him. This may be a house meeting? Jason wants to stick with the plan and boot Jace.

- Then for some reason Audrey says that Meg is obsessed with Jason and concerned about Day. Jason defends Day. I don't even think Audrey knows why she does the things she does.
James: We have too many drat people in our group.

- They now think Jeff and Austin are faking their feud. Even though Audrey is the one who has instigated this entire feud. Audrey decides she wants to bring Jeff I to answer for his crimes in front of the four judges. Oh yeah, Shelli is in here now.

Audrey: We need you.
Jeff: Absolutely not.

Sadly he goes anyway. Audrey asks Jeff if there's anything he'd like to admit. Jeff is pissed and wants to know what this is about. Audrey asks if he's working with Austin and Jeff responds as such.

Jeff: If you think I'm working with him you're a complete psychopath.

He points out that Audrey has brought every Austin comment to him. That they brought him into the alliance. That he's never talked game with Vanessa. He's pissed about this whole thing.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Jun 28, 2015

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
How did somebody actually poo poo themselves?

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^
Vanessa filling in Austin this morning in how the house really is, and how Jace is going and he's the bottom after that.

She doesn't trust Clay because of his botched approaching of her, and with as much as she's spilling she's clearly hoping to work with Austin's group.

Interesting move. It's still such a mess in the house so who knows how anything will pan out.

Lost Canyoneer
Nov 1, 2009
I don't get the feeds, but I have watched this show since Season I, God help me.

I check several message boards several times a day for feed updates. SA is clearly the best and the analysis you guys do is by far the most intelligent. Thanks! STAC Goat, please give up your job and personal life for the next 3 months and just watch the feeds all day, because your posts are invaluable.

(Disclaimer: Obviously the purpose of all this shameless flattery is entirely self-serving, because I want to encourage you guys to post more!)

PS (added to include actually relevant content): I hope Meg is as smart as some of these recent posts suggest. I would love to see her go far. I also instinctively like Becky, partly because she's from here in Denver, but mostly because she seems like this season's Amber. Unfortunately, she's also probably doomed just like Amber was last season.

James has me really confused. Half the stuff he says seems pretty game wise, but then he inevitably comes up with a stupid theory that invalidates everything else. What's the take on him from you feed watchers?

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

James seems to have a decent read on things, but he also seems to be a bit of a pushover who gets a bit lost in game talk. Which is trouble if he needs to flex some strength to stay in the game.

Meg seems solid with both her relationships and game smarts, she has a bubbly personality that could take her really far if she avoids pissing people off. As long as she doesn't sink with Audrey, I think she could get in well with anyone if needed.

Vanessa also has a great read on things. She's not in the mix, but she's been really good about talking to everyone and giving them just enough to get more in turn out of them.

Steve and John are floating out in the boonies right now. Everyone else is semi-close to someone else in the house to some degree.

Teek fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Jun 28, 2015

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
James has done some interesting things like not spending all the time in the HoH room and taking to everyone. Honestly if he can break through the Audrey control he should be great.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^
My impressions on those three from the feeds:

Meg is like everyone's favorite goofy kid sister or something. Solid social game and not overplaying. She's got a potentially successful quality for this game which is she's adorable without really forcing it. She's under the radar and hangs with VIPs and is genuinely liked... a rare position to have.

Becky's game is in trouble, she's likable but she's keeping too much distance and just not talking game enough or personal enough. Maybe she's too independent for this kind of group thing.

James is no good at the game strategically. His main move this week is a mistake, the timing is bad because it will blow too much up. I assume he wanted to take the (risky) first HoH to solidify something and yet he's let the group just completely roam and talk to everyone and make constant deals all over. James just doesn't have the depth strategically.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I love how these 2 can have a super long, private convo because the rest of the house can't wake up before 10am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This house is exhausting. Here's a quick rundown of what I missed after I finally slept and then had a life today.

- Audrey eventually woke up every High Roller and High Roller Reserve except Day. James, Jason, Meg, Jeff, Clay, Shelli. She brought them all to HOH and told them they were in the New High Rollers and that Vanessa is Keysar Soze masterminding everything in the house and organizing the other side of the house against them. Everyone seemed sufficiently annoyed and confused. Day was discussed that she needed to be "handled". Jason said he'd bring her in but obviously Clay and Audrey are still sketched out by her.

- Jeff pulled Jason aside and carefully approached the idea that Audrey was making this all up. Jason confirms that he and Day have been onto her for awhile and they know that most of what comes out of her mouth is bullshit. Jeff again confides that he feels like she's been riling him up against Austin so much he's wanted to go blow up on him and Jason is the second person tonight to assure him that that was Audrey's point. Jeff pushes to work with Jason going forward. He also expresses how this whole mess hurts him with Clay since he was covering up the High Rollers so now he looks like a liar.

- Vanessa and Austin work up (relatively) early this morning and Vanessa pretty much told Austin everything she knows. She's AMAZINGLY keyed in considering how out of the loop she is. Meg and Jason have great reads of the house but they're plugged into everything. Vanessa has managed to figure pretty much the entire house dynamic out by observation and quick conversations. Austin has a hard time accepting that Clay is untrustworthy but Vanessa pushes it. Vanessa encourages Austin to let Jace blow up and not get involved with it. She wants to bring in Becky today. Basically she seems to realize that her attempt to get Clay yesterday was a huge swing and miss so is now double downing with the outcasts, which is her only real play now.

- Audrey hilariously warned Clay that "someone" told Vanessa about stuff and she spilled everything to Austin. Yeah, it was you. Then she told Jeff that "suddenly Austin had this revelation that you have beef with him." BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM!

A few observations about HGs...

- As I've said, I think Meg and Vanessa are the two best players. Vanessa's in a bad position but she's smart and if she can flip things around the next week she could do well. Meg is in a great position. Everyone likes her and she has a perfect read on the house.

- Jason's got a good head for the game but he's emotional and talks a lot of poo poo. He's fine right now and everyone likes him, but he's sloppy.

- Austin's smart but he's got loose lips and has a hard time accepting some things. It will do him in.

- Jeff is smarter than he looks but he's massively insecure and emotional. He knows that Audrey's spreading poo poo and riling people up against everyone, he knows Audrey has been telling him Austin has been talking poo poo, but he can't get over his hurt feelings and realize that most of what Audrey's saying is BS.

- Clay's smarter than he looks but not as smart as he thinks. He and James are completely snowed by Audrey and its loving up their games. Oddly Shelli seems to see for Audrey for what she is but doesn't push Clay to realize it. Which is probably for the best because everyone else who has voiced their concerns to Clay got ratted out to Audrey.

- In case you didn't realize it, Audrey's insane.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Jun 28, 2015

• Locked thread