Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
Jeff and Da'Vonne raging about Audrey right now. Jeff found out Audrey tried to get Austin gunning for him, and Day knows how she is planting fights. They want to get her out but they're scared of making any big announcement about it yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Yes, thankfully several of them are catching on to all her drama. Jeff explicitly called her out as the Amanda of this season to Day.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, Jeff's on the warpath but he's probably being sloppy talking to so many people. Day, Austin, and Jace haven't exactly become known for their ability to keep their mouths shut.

Luckily for Jeff it seems like POV Ceremony has started. So this won't blow up on Jeff quick enough for James to backdoor him. If there were a few more hours I think that could happen.

Teek posted:

Yes, thankfully several of them are catching on to all her drama. Jeff explicitly called her out as the Amanda of this season to Day.

To give credit where its due, Jason made that comparison to Jeff last night.

Jeff's got his eyes open but a lot of that credit goes to Meg, Jason, and even Jackie for helping him get there.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
So it looks like those online posts about Audrey were 100% accurate in their portrayal of her and their predictions for her gameplay.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

ToastyPotato posted:

So it looks like those online posts about Audrey were 100% accurate in their portrayal of her and their predictions for her gameplay.

Which online posts? I missed that info.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

violetdragon posted:

Which online posts? I missed that info.

She played some online Survivor and was complete insane and still won it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This is the one thing I saw:

quote:

I know her from iSurv1vor. I actually won the season prior to the one that she won, so I did a sort of handing off of the crown thing at the vote reveal for Venezuela's "reunion." Most of her season was Skype based communication between the players and she did video confessionals. I think she'll be entertaining to say the least... either she'll overplay and crash early or she will go very deep. I don't see any in between. She backstabbed a lot of people and played a very aggressive game in iSurv1vor. She once did my astrological chart one-on-one with me over Skype and she's really into signs and all of that stuff. It was interesting but she claimed that she used it in her strategy during the game, basing people's astrological signs on whether or not she'd work with them. She actually almost quit at Final Tribal in iS because apparently her psychic told her that she was gonna to lose to her showmance. I'm seriously not making that part up. To elaborate and give you some insight into some of her... "antics?" (for lack of a better term,) she made up a story about a family emergency/her cousin attempting suicide as the reasoning for her needing to remove herself from the FTC. She turned up the night of the Jury Q&A though with some kind of odd explanation and she won. I've never been particularly close to her but I've never had a problem with her either. She was an interesting person to say the least. I'd heard from a few people that she's kept in touch with in the ORG Community that she was going to be on BB. Many of the alumni and staff from the iS series hate her though (I'm pretty sure the feelings are mutual too, so I doubt that there is any love lost there.) I have never heard anything about her being transgender. If it's true it never came up in the time I knew her. I don't think she is but I guess it wouldn't shock me either? Either way she's pretty. I am excited to watch her play.

Sounds like Audrey.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Jace officially now up as replacement nominee.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Teek posted:

Jace officially now up as replacement nominee.

Doesn't sound like there was any extra drama at the ceremony. James was planning a funny/douchey speech and Jace was planning a blowup/sob story so it had a lot of potential for an explosion.

But from the sounds of it James played it straight and everything was just somber.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I kind of get what Audrey's plan is. I think.

She's trying to plant doubt in everyone's head that everyone's talking about everyone else and nobody can trust anyone else but it's being taken too far. She is trying to make everyone believe that the only person that can be trusted is Audrey. Too much wannabe puppet mastering and it's not building the trust she wants everyone else to have with her.

Thankfully everyone sees it and it's not working

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, she's planting bombs and trying to spin everyone against each other. But it was too hard, too fast and everyone figured it out. You can't run around like a mad person for days telling stories and not have people noticing.

Jace is confronting James and its very hostile. Jace wants some honesty and James is lying through his teeth and wussing out. Saying Jace is just up because he's a threat and Jace is calling bullshit saying James has no respect for him and that he's just listening to liars.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

sbaldrick posted:

She played some online Survivor and was complete insane and still won it.

Ahh, okay, and now that STAC Goat quoted that thing above, I remember reading it before. Questioning whether she is transgender, though, is ridiculous. You don't go on national/international tv and claim to be part of a group that gets threats of violence regularly for giggles/game sympathy.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Audrey confronting Vanessa about.... gently caress, I don't even know. She accuses Vanessa of a million things. One or two of them is true but its all a giant mess of Audrey's madness and lies.

She throws Austin and James and Jackie and a million other people under the bus so she goes and gets Austin. Austin says he didn't say anything and this is just a mess. Vanessa and Austin are covering their tracks a little but a lot of it really is just them rejecting the confusing lies Audrey is throwing out.

Audrey wants a house meeting. She's been wanting one for days.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jun 28, 2015

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
House Meetings, always a good idea.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Hoping for a House Meeting, if only for everyone to get fed up with Audrey and out her.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Vanessa and Austin were actually saying this morning that they hope one happens because they'll just stay quiet and let Audrey's alliance implode.

Audrey doesn't seem to understand that.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
I should probably pay for feeds soon. I was gonna wait til July first because reasons, but there's still the free trial.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

If you're going to jump in, jump in early. They're always more interesting now when there's more people and everyone's scrambling and doesn't know each other. Things get gradually calmer as the season goes on, numbers dwindle, and places get cemented.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Jesus, Audrey just does not let up... ever.
She's gaming herself right out the door sooner than later.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
I'm scared the house will let her stick around a long time as the goat/chatty village idiot, but it's going to suck for the feeds because there's always a camera covering her bullshit.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

BBViewer for this season is now out!:

http://goodiesfor.me/bigbrother/download.html

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Teek posted:

BBViewer for this season is now out!:

http://goodiesfor.me/bigbrother/download.html

What does this allow for before I download it and let it take over my computer?

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

You can load up individual streams, outside of the browser. Much great control of resizing the feeds to whatever size you want. Makes it easy to get streams 1/2 and 3/4 into two simultaneous big windows. Mute and unmute whichever you want as needed.

Same guy has been making the BBViewer for about four years now. It's been solid up to this point with no spyware. But like any random third party thing, there's a chance of risk.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i downloaded it anyway. it passed the virus scanner so why not.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Just a thanks to you guys posting live feed updates.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

How many Audreyseeds can be planted before she's targeted the Green Thumb?
She has so many plates spinning in that house!

Austin and Meg and Day are well aware but when will someone pull the reigns in on Hurricane Audrey?
It's well past due.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Hahah, I think Liz just referred to herself in the third person... I think it flew over Austin's head. Julia needs to be more careful.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Good Lord, I will be happy when Jace leaves. Dude is having the biggest pity party right now and everytime I pull up the feeds, he's sitting spread eagle with his nuts on display.

I just wanna go home and I don't have a home right now...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Tide posted:

Good Lord, I will be happy when Jace leaves. Dude is having the biggest pity party right now and everytime I pull up the feeds, he's sitting spread eagle with his nuts on display.

I just wanna go home and I don't have a home right now...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Which is odd, because being on BB pays enough that it should cover your mortgage while on it. But yeah, quite the pity party going on.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Eltoasto posted:

Which is odd, because being on BB pays enough that it should cover your mortgage while on it.
Not first week boot.
Sounds like Jace let some things lapse into default rather than pre-pay ahead.

He mentioned one of two jobs he may be welcome back at.
My question is who would employ this stoner outside of waitstaff or barback?
A dime a dozen skill set in L.A.

OH, I guess he missed competing in X-Games this year.
Poor baby... my heart bleeds for you brosef.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
Goodbye life!

Teek posted:

Hahah, I think Liz just referred to herself in the third person... I think it flew over Austin's head. Julia needs to be more careful.

Do we have any idea how often Liz/Julia are switching out?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Audrey's game may have just imploded over a song. This is great. Pretty sure the only person who trusts her now is Clay.

EDIT: To summarize. James came up with a dumb little song for when he puts up Jace, but he never actually used it. Audrey told Vanessa and it got spread around. James is furiously trying to figure out who leaked it and he seems to have FINALLY figured out that Audrey can't be trusted. Everyone else seems to be figuring it out as well.

EDIT2: Jackie and Jeff have wrangled most of the house against Audrey. Aside from Clay everyone seems to have her figured. Though, Jeff is still falling for Audrey's spin about Austin and wants him to go first.

EDIT3: After Jace read the Bible he's decided to "play with his neighbor" whatever that means. Audrey says she's going to spend the next 4 days in bed. I'm doubtful.

Jackie and Jeff are confirming that James has caught on.

James: "Just be careful of certain people within the group."

Jackie: "Audrey?"

James: "...well, poo poo."

He seems on board. Though Jeff is still pushing for getting Audrey to get rid of Austin so she has blood on her hands.

Jace seems to be trying to get into Audrey's head and keep her making mistakes.

Audrey compares herself to S10 Dan...

Now Day talking to Jason and Meg about Audrey's lies. I think she's done for at this rate.

EDIT4: Clay, Audrey and Shelli talking in bed together about naming their alliance. Audrey's suggestion: #TeamAudrey. That seems like a warning sign.

Steve and Jason having a total BB nerd talk. Day's telling Steve that she's sorry about being pissed and that someone lied to her. Won't name names since it's "under the bridge." Meanwhile, Audrey is called out of bed for a 2 hour DR session.

EDIT5: Audrey is out of the DR and back to story-telling. Day went to DR so now Audrey is trying to pull info from Jason and Steve who were talking to her.

LostRook fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Jun 29, 2015

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

LostRook posted:

EDIT2: Jackie and Jeff have wrangled most of the house against Audrey. Aside from Clay everyone seems to have her figured. Though, Jeff is still falling for Audrey's spin about Austin and wants him to go first.
Jeff is obsessed with Austin. He's a big bro douche with a fragile ego and Austin "hurt his feelings". He brings it up constantly. Austin really doesn't dislike him that much and when Jeff faked a reconciliation Austin really thought it was done. But Jeff just can't let it go, even after realizing that 90% of the stuff was Audrey's lies.

I'm hoping Austin takes out Jeff because he's going to take it SUPER badly.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Wee Bairns posted:

Just a thanks to you guys posting live feed updates.
Yes, thanks for the coverage and ongoing synopsis.

LostRook posted:

EDIT4: Clay, Audrey and Shelli talking in bed together about naming their alliance. Audrey's suggestion: #TeamAudrey. That seems like a warning sign.

LOL that's an even worse idea than having an alliance name with a number in it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Hahaha. I'm flashing back to the Audrey/Jace fight last night and Jace doesn't start it. Audrey goes to him and goes "Can I give you advice? Who ever is trying to take you out is working hard."

I really think Audrey has multiple personalities and doesn't know its her she's talking about.

"I'm not going to go off an instinct and go around the house saying poo poo."
- Less than 24 hours after she decided Vanessa was the mastermind leader of a mega alliance and woke up half the house in the middle of the night to tell them.

- God drat, "Sleeper Cell" is an awesome alliance name. And it would actually be a pretty good lineup (Vanessa, Audrey, Austin, Clay, and Shelli) if Audrey wasn't utterly insane. And if it wasn't complete bullshit. Such a waste.

- HAHAHA. Jason was Robotripping last night.

- James: Be careful of people within the group
Jackie: Audrey?
James: Oh poo poo!

James, the HOH. Further behind the game than Jackie, the Pawn.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Jun 29, 2015

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

violetdragon posted:

Do we have any idea how often Liz/Julia are switching out?

This is the only thing I have managed to figure out, it seems to be every 16 to 24 hours just around the time they go to bed. Julia has a different dye job then Liz does and it shows if you watch closely. The fact that they haven't figured it out yet is a real testament to how much of nuthouse this has been so far.

Is James really that far behind or does everything change every 20 loving minutes in this group.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Both. James is pretty lost and its BECAUSE everything changes every 20 minutes and he's completely out of the loop.

The main problem is that he's devoted to the High Rollers but he doesn't get that the High Rollers are BS and they're all playing their side games. So James just gets fed whatever the individual members want to feed him to keep him happy and in line. He's formed nothing on the side or any kind of true relationships so he's totally at their mercy for info. And they (especially Audrey) have been feeding him a lot of BS.

He's also the last person in the house to figure out Audrey and that only happened because Jason and Meg told him because he was starting to turn over rocks to solve "Song-Gate". That's what's funny about that Jackie exchange. He thought he was doing Jackie a favor by warning her about Audrey, because from his perspective Audrey is on the outside of the High Rollers. But Jackie's been onto Audrey for days now because she's more plugged into the game than James and knows the High Rollers are a smokescreen.

He might have Jay and Day going forward but they don't confide in him until its beneficial. But he's easily the most expendable member of the High Rollers besides Jackie, and Jackie is at least working on side stuff.

TL,DR: James is to the High Rollers as Caleb is to the Bomb Squad. It might work out for him but he's got nothing except a shaky, fake alliance of liars and backstabbers.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Jun 29, 2015

Cheesegod
Aug 15, 2001

Offensive Clock
Did they officially announce who the twin switching out was on the show? I know there was a lot of speculation that it was Liz but everyone seems 100% confident it's her now.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Liz's cousin who is close with the sisters has said she's been able to identify them when they've been switching out. That and many of Liz's actions/comments make better sense with her missing out on half the things in the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, a lot of Feedsters are convinced they can spot differences between them. Softer features, shorter nose, lower voice, more bubbly personality, whatever. I have no idea but the cousin thing seems to have confirmed it and it just kind of looks right with the stuff she's got herself into.

It could still theoretically be John, I guess, since he's never on the feeds so no one knows a thing about him, but Liz seems right.

• Locked thread