Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

I said back when I bought E:U3, and again when I bought Victoria 2, and again when I bought E:U4

I'll probably do the same thing when E:U5 comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

you should learn to play Victoria 2, it is a very rewarding experience

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frog Act posted:

i am extremely unrewarded when i play it

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
It's Europa Universalis not Europa: Universalis. I want to buy el dorado and common sense but i know i wont playi t.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Frog Act posted:

It's the best LAN coop tea experience!

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Ragg posted:

It's Europa Universalis not Europa: Universalis. I want to buy el dorado and common sense but i know i wont playi t.

i knew you wouldnt use a clue

TacoTime
Jun 16, 2015

yeah.
the real way to learn EU is to play as the aztecs. they are very strong, and I hear their food is very good as well

Korthal
May 26, 2011

TacoTime posted:

the real way to learn EU is to play as the aztecs. they are very strong, and I hear their food is very good as well

Do they have tacos, TacoTime?

TacoTime
Jun 16, 2015

yeah.

Korthal posted:

Do they have tacos, TacoTime?

I believe they might, Korthal

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nobody puts a colon in EU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Made for English, A charming take on our curiosity that's irresistible to read, with Japanese learning features even! As a whole, it's a solid moe VN.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Made for English, A charming take on our curiosity that's irresistible to read, with Japanese learning features even! As a whole, it's a solid moe VN.

Moments of charmingly creepy fetish play and eccentric art curiously act in favor of a tender and sincere story of pity turning to innocent love.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Me too OP, me too...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Scandalous! But you cannot resist... Those seeking that idealized cat paradise will find it here, in all parts including sound, art and yes, even story.

• Locked thread