Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

a forum where it automatically sings your posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

dogcrash truther posted:

Cleaning and organizing forum, for tips about cleaning and organizing things (basically Hints from Heloise, but Heloise is a goon)

I would browse the Pinterest forum...

fuck. marry. t-rex

The serious general discussion forum with strict moderation

fuck. marry. t-rex

The troll forum, where people troll other forums and post the results

GEExCEE

Old GBS

ron color

dogcrash truther posted:

Police Blotter forum for posting the police blotter from your local paper and discussing it

dogcrash truther posted:

HORSE forum, which is not for horses, but for people to post videos of themselves doing things, and then other people post videos of them doing the same thing, and it goes back and forth like that and if you get HORSE you get probated for a month or banned or something, and if you win you get nothing

GEExCEE

A Forume Wherein Ye Standardes of Englishe Proper Are Moste Stringently Enforce'd

bog pixie

place for "experimental posting"

fuck. marry. t-rex

The lunch forum, where people post their lunch

fuck. marry. t-rex

The armed polite forum, where after 2 days everyone who has posted is made IK of the subforum

fuck. marry. t-rex

The sub 100 forum for posters with sub 100 posts

fuck. marry. t-rex

The picture of outside your window forum where every post has to be accompanied by a photo through your window

yoober

a forum about bathrooms
your bathroom
the bathroom at work
public bathrooms
bathroom activities
bathroom cleaning
bathroom parties
sleeping in bathrooms (do you?)
bathroom talk

yoober

bathroom stats
post your bathroom schedule/log

Piso Mojado

a forum with no av's or usernames.

Piso Mojado

then make me mod of said forum.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

dogcrash truther posted:

Cleaning and organizing forum, for tips about cleaning and organizing things (basically Hints from Heloise, but Heloise is a goon)

I would really like this

and yeah, I was looking for it during that window :blush: sorry Ralp et. al

joke_explainer

Piso Mojado posted:

then make me mod of said forum.

I see what you are doing. In the land of the blind, the one-eyes man is king.

free basket of chips

by FactsAreUseless

Mapparu posted:

a sub forum where speak different languages
a sub forum where we finish writing/drawing prompts

I like this idea

joke_explainer

I'd love a writing prompt subforum. I personally :toxx: to fulfill 10 writing prompts in that RSF if it gets greated before its closed

Afro Doug

hi ralp. i have an idea for a forum... imagine a place where only cool motherfuckers are allowed. your only allowed to post there if you can provide video proof of you either bench pressing 600 pounds or having sex with four women at once. i'm a shoo in for moderator, naturally

free basket of chips

by FactsAreUseless

joke_explainer posted:

I'd love a writing prompt subforum. I personally :toxx: to fulfill 10 writing prompts in that RSF if it gets greated before its closed

I'm in on that

Miss Psychosis

BYOB, but better.

morning wood

joke_explainer posted:

Red Suit posted:

I'm in on that

ahem

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691539&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

free basket of chips

by FactsAreUseless
Oh rad thanks!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

a subforum that's like the popular early 2000s television show "elimidate"

pig slut lisa

irl is good

a subforum that's like the popular early 2000s television show "the 5th wheel"

pig slut lisa

irl is good

a subforum that's like the popular early 2000s television show "blind date", with ralp filling the role of the debonair host roger lodge

Bwee

dogcrash truther posted:

Whites only forum and in the rest of the forums white people aren't allowed to post

Bwee
six word story forum

joke_explainer

Yeah I specifically want to participate if it's a rotating subforum so I don't have to worry about looking at my terrible writing forever.

Bwee
LOST liveposting forum (must pretend to be watching a LOST episode for the firs ttime)

Mapparu

Bwee posted:

LOST liveposting forum (must pretend to be watching a LOST episode for the firs ttime)

holy poo poo!!! can't believe the plane crashed! wow!

Bwee
one of my favorite posts of all time

quote:

SAWYER: Well hey there sweet cheeks

[he smacks HURLEY'S rear end hard]

HURLEY: ouch. what the heck dude?

SAWYER: [grinning roguishly] hows about breaking me off a piece of that pound cake of yours, betty crocker

[he smacks HURLEY'S rear end hard]

[JACK enters the cave]

JACK: [intensely] What the hell's going on here?

SAWYER: Who told you to come into my cave, rip van wankle?

HURLEY: he smacked my rear end, jack

JACK: [takes step towards sawyer] [intensely, nostrils flaring] Is this true? Did you smack his rear end, Sawyer? Did you?

SAWYER: What's it to ya, dip stick?

[There is a LOUD CRASH behind them. Sayiid and Hurley have knocked a bunch of supplies off of a table and are passionately making out on top of it]

SAWYER: Well there you go, sprinkle winkle, look at what ya done did

JACK: drat it

:lost:

deep dish peat moss

INRI forum where only INRI can post new threads, I think we can get some good opinions on race, culture, manners etc. from other forums

Mapparu

Bwee posted:

lol

i am he

Bwee posted:

r i p

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

Afro Doug posted:

hi ralp. i have an idea for a forum... imagine a place where only cool motherfuckers are allowed. your only allowed to post there if you can provide video proof of you either bench pressing 600 pounds or having sex with four women at once. i'm a shoo in for moderator, naturally

are four women equivalent to eight trannies? just trying to get the conversion calculator on google up to date.

e: looked it up, I guess 1 tranny = 2 women. I knew that I was right to prefer transexuals to girls.

Bwee

nonazis posted:

are four women equivalent to eight trannies? just trying to get the conversion calculator on google up to date.

e: looked it up, I guess 1 tranny = 2 women. I knew that I was right to prefer transexuals to girls.

um

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

Shoot, sorry, I'm being gross again. Bwee, you're my internet hero, please validate my e-xsitance by praising me.

• Locked thread