Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

AAAAAAAA

loving SHENMUE3 HOLY poo poo

ITS REAL

GOTY ALL YEARS 14 YEARS FOREVER 100 YEARS SHENMUE 3

GAME OF GAMES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Take a chill pill, dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I couldn't care about this less, OP.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
i went into a phone booth in shenmue and it had a rotary phone you actually used your flingers on but thats pretty much as far as i played

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
who or what is a yu suzuki ):?

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
Hehehe I'm looking for sailors :^)

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

What menial job will utterly consume me and my life while I hunt for my fathers killer? Will ryos grandma return? Lotta questions here

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
that shi tlooks fake

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
this gaming year is cool

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Do you know anything about chinese people?

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I couldn't care about this less, OP.

your a fag

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
game will suck

youre welcome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

iCe-CuBe. posted:

your a fag

Take a whiff of these nards, turd.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

I.N.R.I posted:

this gaming year is cool

next gaming year looks cool too

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'd love to meet all of those guys at a barbeque... lmfao

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
DOPE_AS_FUCK_COOK

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

DAF Pesto Tomato Chicken Bake. Bitch.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

MY kids call it cheesy chicken. I call it Daddys posting tonight, little bitches.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
shamwow 3: tokeyo drift

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

quakster posted:

shamwow 3: tokeyo drift

hahahaha [wipes a tear off cheek from laughing insanely hard]haha gently caress ahhh man... ah man thats rich..... pfffffthahahaha SHAMWOW 3!!! :D mother of gently caress thats some good rear end lols right there

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Shenmue $3,000,000

Rad ROM Max
Mar 10, 2011

by XyloJW
We're literally in the timeline where shenmue 3 gets made. Before this happened i was convinced i was in the darkest timeline.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Rad ROM Max posted:

We're literally in the timeline where shenmue 3 gets made. Before this happened i was convinced i was in the darkest timeline.

Uh, alright.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Is Space Harrier a stretch goal?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Rad ROM Max posted:

literally, huh? woah..

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fredrik1 posted:

Do you know anything about chinese people?

there more or less ants or naked mole rats, but less tolerable since you can't just spray tthem with bug spray haha

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Shenmue is literally responsible for introducing QTEs to gaming and was one of the most rigid action-adventure games I remember playing so I really have no idea why I should be excited for this.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Justin Godscock posted:

Shenmue is literally responsible for introducing QTEs to gaming and was one of the most rigid action-adventure games I remember playing so I really have no idea why I should be excited for this.

Narrative closure.

(you beat Lan Di in a QTE)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

let me just look for a chinese man, in chiese clothing, with a chinese name, in my miserable port town in rural northern kyoto prefecture . dURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
I hope they put Road Rash in along with Space Harrier this time

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

i havent played shenmue or shenmue 2. are they good?

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Rad ROM Max posted:

So far nothing but a really bizarre kick starter video has been made you might temper your expectations a little

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Katana_Warrior posted:

i havent played shenmue or shenmue 2. are they good?

Yeah

Benny D posted:

So far nothing but a really bizarre kick starter video has been made you might temper your expectations a little

*exact same voice clip* Yeah

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
:siren::gizz::siren:

FINALLY AN AMBITIOUS IDEA THAT CAN BE HANDLED BY A CURRENT-GEN CONSOLE

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Izumi Konata posted:

:siren::gizz::siren:

FINALLY AN AMBITIOUS IDEA THAT CAN BE HANDLED BY A CURRENT-GEN CONSOLE

okay dude... relax bro

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*passes through with group of ppl* And that's rediscover, he's new here, but his thing is like he calls everyone out and gives no fucks.. he's kinda GBS but that's ok.. well follow me and I'll show you where a little someone named Plutonis maked poopy on the floor

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*cough* The Darkest Timeline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

*passes through with group of ppl* And that's rediscover, he's new here, but his thing is like he calls everyone out and gives no fucks.. he's kinda GBS but that's ok.. well follow me and I'll show you where a little someone named Plutonis maked poopy on the floor

lol... Harsh, but a fair assessment.

• Locked thread