Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
*removes sting mask to reveal I'm tails butt hole* Well done brother. Welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

*removes sting mask to reveal I'm tails butt hole* Well done brother. Welcome.

Bah gawd!!!

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

zen death robot posted:

You passed the test OP. Don't take any poo poo from those dorks in Lets Play anymore. They're kind of dicks to new people for some reason.

Theyre messed up. theyre freaks.

Dec 26, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

He named the images "byetrolls" and "byetrolls2"

Black Baby Goku posted:

Congratulations, your in kid

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

emdotoh posted:

You sure,

Can we be civil now?

Welcome to the Imp Zone, emdotoh.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

emdotoh posted:

And your proof of me being that person?

Exactly, absolutely none.

Admins can see the IP address, its a built in feature of vBulletin, I owned a forum myself back in the days of playing Unreal Tournament 3 when I ran a clan, and could see all IP addresses of any registered user.

I find it unbelievable that I pay £6 to be able to post on a forum, and get absolutely trolled and associated with someone else, yet on free forums such as Facepunch, never have I had a problem.

these are the most troll free forums on the internet

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im sorry you played ut3 and liked it enough to make a website

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

im sorry you played ut3 and liked it enough to make a website

The only reason he could see the IP of every registered user is because he was the only registered user.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

The only reason he could see the IP of every registered user is because he was the only registered user.

[playing UT3]: I'll make the website

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

So I typed this "TailsButtholeGuy" into google to find out what the hell you're all on about.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

emdotoh posted:

And your proof of me being that person?

Exactly, absolutely none.

Admins can see the IP address, its a built in feature of vBulletin, I owned a forum myself back in the days of playing Unreal Tournament 3 when I ran a clan, and could see all IP addresses of any registered user.

I find it unbelievable that I pay £6 to be able to post on a forum, and get absolutely trolled and associated with someone else, yet on free forums such as Facepunch, never have I had a problem.

Should of paid L6 to smell these hefty nards in my draws... Punk rear end biotch.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

time to load and play the best arena shooter to ever exist. unreal tournament 3

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's no way Unreal Tournament 3 even had it's own community long enough for someone to quote, "run a clan". This guy is bullshit and clearly the parachute account of known psychotic liar, Tails Butt Hole Guy.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

He named the images "byetrolls" and "byetrolls2"

lmao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
He named the third image the byetrollsone

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Average Bear posted:

He named the third image the byetrollsone

Wormskull