Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm not going to watch this video. Hell, before this thread was posted I didn't think there was a video I would of cared to look at less than like the videos where people crush cat's heads with there heels or chainsaw pigs in a Bulgarian slaughterhouse. But there it is. Good poo poo OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you rearrange the letters in the OP's name, it spells Knuc Is A Big Homo Kiwi.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

So I typed this "TailsButtholeGuy" into google to find out what the hell you're all on about.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

emdotoh posted:

And your proof of me being that person?

Exactly, absolutely none.

Admins can see the IP address, its a built in feature of vBulletin, I owned a forum myself back in the days of playing Unreal Tournament 3 when I ran a clan, and could see all IP addresses of any registered user.

I find it unbelievable that I pay £6 to be able to post on a forum, and get absolutely trolled and associated with someone else, yet on free forums such as Facepunch, never have I had a problem.

Should of paid L6 to smell these hefty nards in my draws... Punk rear end biotch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's no way Unreal Tournament 3 even had it's own community long enough for someone to quote, "run a clan". This guy is bullshit and clearly the parachute account of known psychotic liar, Tails Butt Hole Guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Average Bear posted:

He named the third image the byetrollsone

lol

• Locked thread