Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Well, I told myself I would never buy a video game console again and do all my gameing on my PC, but it looks like I'll be buying a PS4 next year. You win Sony. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Agreed, although I already own a PS4.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Whirlwind Jones posted:

I don't own a console or an HDTV, so it's going to be a pretty expensive game for me to play. That's life..

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it's being finished by western devs so it'll be garbage ahaha.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

it's being finished by western devs so it'll be garbage ahaha.

...wuh?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I've already named mine Ruffalo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

by the guys who make knack

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I don't know what knack is

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I really haven't read any new info on this game I just watched the gameplay video thing from yesterday and it looks extremely good

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Well, I told myself I would never buy a video game console again and do all my gameing on my PC, but it looks like I'll be buying a PS4 next year. You win Sony. Thoughts?

Whirlwind Jones posted:

:gb2byob:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

I don't post in BYOB

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it looks really good. this is a great year for games.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Just plug it into monitor

That's an option I will probably consider when the time comes.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
The thing is, I'd probably prefer to sit back if I was playing a game with a controller (don't currently own one) so that wouldn't mesh well with playing on the 24" monitor. Also the monitor doesn't have an hdmi port (currently use an hdmi to dvi cable, don't know if that works with PS4.) Guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

zen death robot posted:

Just plug it into monitor

This is what I do, it's great.

I also do it for my n64, it's less great.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I spent the last 6 years making GBS threads on The Last Guardian hard. So I have to make up for it. I'll eat my words.

I'll play the game. Heck I might even like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Cerney.

• Locked thread