Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I suppose its a testament to the awfulness of comic book/video game writing that even after Rocksteady makes a trailer that specifically shows the Joker being cremated, I still don't believe he's not going to turn out to be the secret villain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
GMG gives you a Steam key, so yeah if you're on the fence about buying this game, I'd grab it. Couple of weeks and it'll be fixed and back to full price.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

evilmiera posted:

What? That's idiotic. You could barely get the bad guys in gotham to stay in the same room together without trying to kill the other, let alone somehow fund acquiring any sort of weapons together, especially considering Batman had free reign more or less to take them all out after Arkham City. In fact, why in the gently caress aren't all of the villains from that game still in jail or at Arkham? Why's Riddler not still in jail? I mean yes, this is a comicbook game, but constantly putting the exact same criminals on the street over and over again sort of makes you think the villains are right in calling Bats ineffectual.

Hello I would like to introduce you to 60 years of Batman comics

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I mean, the meta answer is that the writing in superhero comic books is total loving garbage that makes video game writing look good. For an actual in-universe answer, there isn't one because of the meta answer.

• Locked thread