Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland

by XyloJW
I've been watching Nier lately it seems pretty cool.

Dark souls is better though. In that sense I think I like Demon Souls still a bit better than the dark souls series.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Wertjoe posted:

Earthbound, Mother 3, Dragonquest V, Chronotrigger, Breath of Fire 2, Lufia 2, Star Ocean 2, Secret of Mana, Chrono Cross. Im sure there are more that I'm not thinking about. SNES and ps1 are the golden era for me.

breath of fire 2 was really good.

Was there any way to get your sister to stay in your home city?

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Wertjoe posted:

Don't think I ever did. It might be one of those classic jrpg things where if you take a resident early on it doesn't let you have a specific one later.

i googled around apparently after the whole dragon thing she just disappears from the game. Which I find to be really sad.

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Machai posted:

whats your favorite hand (no right hands)?

can't just ignore one of the biggest jrpg series out there

the handyman is a good hand to have.

----------------

• Locked thread