Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Psychosis

Doesn't actually exist, thank god. But lets imagine that it did for a moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

The [Starts to giggle] ball is... is.... omg.... its made of WEED.

Miss Psychosis

[Playing the BYOB arcade game] It's so weird that my therapist just has these in the waiting room.

Miss Psychosis

Protarget hates the BYOB arcade game, which is very awkward at BYOB meets.

Miss Psychosis

[BYOB meets, of course, are now just gatherings to play the BYOB pinball game together.]

Miss Psychosis

SidVicious and Lizard Wizard each using one paddle, sharing the experience together, as they couldn't quite afford the two quarters on their own.

Miss Psychosis

Your Son Might Be Skipping Lunch And Playing BYOB. How To Tell In This Poignant Video.

Miss Psychosis

[Camera slow zooms on Sid's face] I'm.... I'm an irresponsible child. I skip lunch to afford feeding the 'Yob quarters. [Flicks a quarter and catches it, then gives the thumbs up]

[Cut to FLUFFIEDUCKIE] I swear... That boy gets on my nerves sometimes. But at least he does his chores. Keeps the floors and toilets very clean.

Miss Psychosis

[Banging away at the pinball machine when the whole building catches on fire] I swear, INRI is so much harder to deal with in real life.

Miss Psychosis

Dogcrash Truther and Hick Magnet constantly competing for the top spot, affectionately referred to by regulars as "The first step to FYAD"

bacalou

i am he carefully maintains the #69th spot on the leaderboards

Miss Psychosis

pre:
                                    Stop telling them our secrets!!
                                               /

Candid shot of Mr.Truther after seeing this thread.

joke_explainer

greetings from the goldmine

Miss Psychosis

Free Balls have a double meaning for some BYOB machines. These "Force feedback" versions are not nearly as popular.

Miss Psychosis

Other "gimmick" machines include one that has no bumpers at all [The brass name plate labels it "Drilldo's Signature"] and the Otter, a machine with no actual lights, sounds, or anything at all meaningful.

Miss Psychosis

Security Drones custom machine isn't BYOB at all. It's both fun and well put together. It's obvious that this is what he does on the weekends.

Miss Psychosis

[Fluffie handing a noob a quarter, seconds before three cops begin questioning them about their thoughts on eating meat, and animal slaughter in general. He leaves without spending his quarter, but forgets to give it back to Fluffie Duckie, something she will never forget]

Miss Psychosis

Certain editions include "Av balls" where, after inserting an extra 10 quarters, you can design a ball to have your likeness on it before playing. If you win the round, you keep the ball.

Miss Psychosis

Unfortunately, so many machines are filled with losers balls that they can no longer be played without getting "Red Texted" BYOB code for blacklisted until a factory check up.

Miss Psychosis

One man personally on a crusade to ruin every BYOB machine constantly bought new avatars and failed games until he was finally exiled from every arcade containing a BYOB Pinball Experience. Machai, as he was known by "Pinners" finally found solace in one machine that, before BYOB went out of business, was constructed to wait to avatarize balls until after you'd won the round.

Miss Psychosis

One machine refuses to turn on except to play the soundbite "I'm depressed" and then shutting off again, seemingly in an eruption of pretty sparks.

Miss Psychosis

My personal favorite though, is [Static erupts over broadcast.] Th.....ne..........w.......ere......y...o..... [Static stops abruptly] get methamphetamine instead of points.

bacalou

this is my pinball machine. there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Wertjoe

When you get the top score it prints out a ticket inviting you to post in the Major Leagues.

cute anime girl

Pinball.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
lol

bacalou

everyone says they really like dct's pinball wizard bomber jacket but in reality it's a little hokey

Ace of Baes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bog pixie

Miss Psychosis posted:

[Fluffie handing a noob a quarter, seconds before three cops begin questioning them about their thoughts on eating meat, and animal slaughter in general. He leaves without spending his quarter, but forgets to give it back to Fluffie Duckie, something she will never forget]

google THIS

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cute anime girl

*Tim Allen grunt* aeuugh?!

City of Glompton

Miss Psychosis

Mapparu

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

GEExCEE

lol

Scaly Haylie

Miss Psychosis posted:

SidVicious and Lizard Wizard each using one paddle, sharing the experience together, as they couldn't quite afford the two quarters on their own.

:kimchi:

Miss Psychosis

Pinball machines... Made of drugs. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

• Locked thread