Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's gonna win???
Alex
Amanda
Daria
Dianna
Gabi
Giorgia
Hank
Joshua
Mada
Patrick
Sara
Tanner
Zamariah
One legged military guy making a comeback
View Results

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

The_Rob posted:

I said this in the wwe thread, but it annoyed me a lot. Billy Gunn tearing that guy down for saying mother fucker was the lamest thing I have seen from wwe in a while. "Mr rear end" the guy who's gimmick was showing his rear end to the crowd and telling people to suck his dick if they don't like him is telling a guy to not curse in front of ladies.

The difference is his catchphrase was always watered down from a S&P perspective, and motherfucker has never been allowed on any of the networks they've been on (and unless you're on HBO or channels similar to HBO, isn't allowed in general). Furthermore, DX's shenanigans with pseudo profanity wouldn't be allowed on their program today.

If Billy didn't say something now, saving the kid from being dressed down and possibly disciplined or even fired for it later, he wouldn't be doing his job.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Jun 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread