Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's gonna win???
Alex
Amanda
Daria
Dianna
Gabi
Giorgia
Hank
Joshua
Mada
Patrick
Sara
Tanner
Zamariah
One legged military guy making a comeback
View Results

• Locked thread
DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
I was actually considering making a video for TE. First I said "I'm a cruiserweight, I can cruiser-wait til next year when I'm in better shape, jack", then I heard they were mostly looking for people who would be reality TV 'characters' so like jeez whatever.

I know Meltzer was really critical of the selection because they're almost all competitive bodybuilders, and there were never any in TE ever before. So, jeez, the whole "This could be you!!!" appeal is a little fraudulent. These guys all look like they could eat Matt Capotelli.

EDIT: My pick is Mada and he comes to the main roster to join Konnor, Neville, and a returning Christian to form the Rat Pack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine

sticklefifer posted:

Alex looks like Randy Orton mated with Mark Pellegrino.

He's got an interesting look because his ears stick out really far, but his hairline's already pretty far back so he can't just grow his hair out to hide em.

So he chose to do the thing that would highlight both his ears and his receding hairline: Shaving his head every two or three days. Good job, buddy.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine

The_Rob posted:

Yeah that was kind of bothering me too. I like the first couple seasons when there are a lot of skinny little dorks.

Like Josh Matthews, who I don't think they ever actually wanted to wrestle once the show was over cuz he didn't have the look, brother.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Josh Mathews has an undefeated WWE record. Not many can retiring saying that.

Only Kevin Federline, Lawrence Taylor, and Akebono can match this feat

EDIT: And Braden Walker, of course.

• Locked thread