Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

what the gently caress are you talking about op gently caress off holy poo poo what are these words

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

They're words like any other words.. Google much?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

cool

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Don't be sarcastic with me, please. There's more to life than being sarcastic, okay? What languages do you know?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i know of english

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
i know a lot of languages and that's not even counting computer languages or like pretend languages like klingon or w/e

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

tumor looking batty posted:

Don't be sarcastic with me, please. There's more to life than being sarcastic, okay? What languages do you know?

I know gods language.

HTML 4.01 :D

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
i dont know how it works on your company op but usually it will be operationss problem for like 30 seconds until they find on their list that im the responsible dev for the thing and call me

its not very realistic

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

h8 it when my drat house catches on fire. furthermore i also hate coding - i just do it for the plasma tv and the really gay looking soft top car.

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

ops do hardware though wtf

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

h8 it when my drat house catches on fire. furthermore i also hate coding - i just do it for the plasma tv and the really gay looking soft top car.

the yospos miata

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I know gods language.

HTML 4.01 :D

what did they change in the .01

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet