Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This is coming out on Tuesday. Is anyone else excited to be the bat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Batman's a rapist in this one.. there's a button that fucks men in the rear end.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I think it's unfair to call it a button, it's not that small.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The Arkham Knight is Bruce Wayne's consciousness uploaded onto a cybernetic suit by DARPA

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Faggam Knight

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Batman's a rapist in this one.. there's a button that fucks men in the rear end.

Gotta tell Knuc about this one.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Ras Al Ghoul: help me up
Batman: I won't kill you
Batman: but I don't have to not sexually assault you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Apparently you can watch Batman slowly get hard as you build up your combo meter.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Apparently you can watch Batman slowly get hard as you build up your combo meter.

My wallet...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh also from the previews it seems like the hitting women with baseball bats game is back

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Mini game that is

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Oh also from the previews it seems like the hitting women with baseball bats game is back
Gold Saucer getting dark in the remake.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Gold Saucer getting dark in the remake.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Rocksteady has said this is its last Batman game, and I'm praying to the New Gods that they're on the level. After Arkham Knight, trying to find more meat on the Batman bone would define futility. After Arkham Knight, Batman has been perfected — and the end result is the best game of this console generation.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Rocksteady has said this is its last Batman game, and I'm praying to the New Gods that they're on the level. After Arkham Knight, trying to find more meat on the Batman bone would define futility. After Arkham Knight, Batman has been perfected — and the end result is the best game of this console generation.

You found this after reading net.cafes post and hastily googling "the Batman bone"

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i cant wait to fly around gotham like pheewww phooosshh come swooping in like WHAM and then start beating the poo poo into guys faces and running them over in the batmobile and having deep philosophical conversations with all the classic batman bad guys. Yeah!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HORMELCHILI posted:

i cant wait to fly around gotham like pheewww phooosshh come swooping in like WHAM and then start beating the poo poo into guys faces and running them over in the batmobile and having deep philosophical conversations with all the classic batman bad guys. Yeah!

Settle down Beavis

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

You forgot to mention that Joker's back and is trying to take over Batman's brain

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

BoredDG posted:

You forgot to mention that Joker's back and is trying to take over Batman's brain
Well, he already won the hearts of Gotham.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

You found this after reading net.cafes post and hastily googling "the Batman bone"

Lol.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

what

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

no please

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i wasnt goign to play this but its coming with my new video card, so i guess i will, whatever

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im gonna wait until this game is 5 bucks and pick it up then, and go "holy poo poo how did i live before i played this", like i did with arkham city

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I personally can't wait for Rocksteady to make another game (because why wouldn't they it's a money printing machine) but run out of more things to make Arkham.

Coming in 2018, Batman: Arkham PLANET *cover image of a masked figure who looks exactly like Joker with an army of Joker clones behind him looming over the planet* Featuring The Arkham Spaceman, a character with a BRAND NEW STORY that you have NEVER SEEN BEFORE.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

gently caress you

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

gently caress you

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Dayummmmm! I'm glad I bought the season pack.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
ive never played any of the arkham batman games

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

rediscover posted:

ive never played any of the arkham batman games

they're terrible

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
They're pretty good

Dec 26, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Berrrr! Not quite, retard! I was looking for Batman, on the Bone, which is how I call the Xbox One. Logic'd, bitch nigga!!!

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Hoodrich posted:

they're terrible

I disagree, but if you didn't enjoy them that's certainly your right.

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
Every time I look at this game, I can't help but be reminded of Joel Schumacher's Batman and Robin.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The batmobile seems so fuckng bad.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The batmobile seems so fuckng bad.

It looks really awesome besides the boring as poo poo combat stuff.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

It looks really awesome besides the boring as poo poo combat stuff.

I only read the GameSpot review because it was the lowest, but it sounds like they force it on you way too much.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I like stringing together giant combo variations so the ai co-op fights will probably be extremely my jam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Seems like the racing/chasing bits are fun but yea the fights are literally just 'strafe and avoid the markers on the ground, hit fire until the special meter is charged, use special, win'.

• Locked thread