Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

If it weren't for the bad port, this game would be worth 100 points out of 100.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

avgn would make a great batman

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SM64Guy posted:

avgn would make a great batman

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm going to beat this soon.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I have unmasked the Arkham Knight, and he is indeed Jason Todd, the second Robin who was killed by the Joker.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I have unmasked the Arkham Knight, and he is indeed Jason Todd, the second Robin who was killed by the Joker.

I saw a screenshot, does he really have a J carved into his face

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

No, he has a fat J in his mouth and he blows the smoke into Batmans face and tells him "I never liked to play by the rules, Bruce."

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Holy crap change batmobile tank mode to toggle in the game options...dunno why it's not default.

lol.. wish i read this post b4 finishing the game .. nice

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
games good but i liked arkham city more

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

No, he has a fat J in his mouth and he blows the smoke into Batmans face and tells him "I never liked to play by the rules, Bruce."

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

HORMELCHILI posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Gahahahaha.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Knuc U Kinte posted:

how is he batman if he is dead

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
anways, against my better jdugement, i bog8uht this for ps4, hopefully ki dont regret it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I dont remember if I said this, but Im waiting for the patch to come out before I play this more. Since I got the season pass, there will also be more downloadable content for me to enjoy. Smart, no?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The hotfix patch helped a lot

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Really? Seemed like not too much stuff. I'll give it a shot.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Unfortunately, it still feels like complete rear end. I'll be playing the Metal Gear games instead.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
the batman video game

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I think scarecrow has asked me to come to the last boss fight, but I'm going to collect all the treasures first.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I think some side quests can't be done until after that.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I can't wait to punch the Riddler's head in.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I can't wait to punch the Riddler's head in.

he thinks hes so smart

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
This games badass. Tge barmobiblw is sick

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This game is even harder than the arkham city new game plus...the new enemy types are insane when mixed up.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This game is even harder than the arkham city new game plus...the new enemy types are insane when mixed up.

did they bring back ninjas from arkham origins

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
there are ninjas. is there a difficulty harer than harD? it's sememd real easy so far for me on hard

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hoodrich posted:

there are ninjas. is there a difficulty harer than harD? it's sememd real easy so far for me on hard

It's easy in the beginning, but near the end their are a bunch of encounters that are pretty difficult.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

There's probably a new game plus that will be harder too. with no counter things and harder enemy types everywhere.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i play every game on the hardest difficulty so i didnt know batman had those counter symbols until i played arkham city

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

i play every game on the hardest difficulty so i didnt know batman had those counter symbols until i played arkham city

do you know if you can turn those off in this one

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im going to be honest here. after making 9000 posts about how great this game is all over the forums im not going to buy it until its on sale for $5

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

SM64Guy posted:

do you know if you can turn those off in this one

Not yet. If its anything like city you can only do it in ng+

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Riddler is making GBS threads has pants with each riddle I find now.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
well. i regret buying this. i should have known better after not liking the first 2. nothing is fun,. it's just a very boring game with pretty graphics. im gonna take it into eb games hopefully theyll give me some money

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Riddler is making GBS threads has pants with each riddle I find now.

Shittler

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Professor Pyg is O'aka the XXIII.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Firefighter mission resolution is so bad. They should have forced you to do the firefly stuff after so it made sense, as is batman talks like he hasn't found him even though he's the easiest most wanted mission in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Done with this poo poo...100%. This will be the last AAA game I play on release for some time.

• Locked thread