Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

they must be pretty messed up psychologically if they're upset about helping orphans and stuff. just seems a little over the top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I guess morrigan is more approving if you bang her. Sten just thinks if you aren't fighting the archdemon RIGHT NOW you're doing it wrong. He will come around if you challenge him on what he says though.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
morrigan is the ultimate libertarian. she can transform into a cloud of wasps

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
tane

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm no longer interested in discussing Dragon Age.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I forgot that being a warrior is kind of sucky for the first part of the game. All I can do is wander around intimidating priests and since I'm 2h/shield I'm redundant with both Alistair and Sten

weirdly all of the specializations were available at level 7 even though this is a fresh installation on Steam and I've been playing offline

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
dragon age ksucks and this thread sucks too. gas

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I played the first dragon age and didnt like it but I wish you good luck in manipulating the emotions of your [party npcs in this horrible game op

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
sorry for the trouble, op. i just fed that dumb bitch a thousand rings and necklaces and then hosed her.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

s-tane

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

THE PENETRATOR posted:

sorry for the trouble, op. i just fed that dumb bitch a thousand rings and necklaces and then hosed her.

this is what you do for every character btw (including the loving)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

[Vice City off-screen NPC voice] Nice rear end, baby.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmao

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Sten sucks.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Every time I talk to Sten in the party camp i make things worse

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
Sten's right though, why waste your time talking to the insane beggar who lives in the middle of werewolf forest or picking flowers for hobos when you could be fighting a dragon.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
why do people play these games?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

sector_corrector posted:

why do people play these games?

Well it is probably because they enjoy them.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Yeah, I enjoy them, and their gameplay systems

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Well it is probably because they enjoy them.

that seems impossible to me, but i'll take them at their word.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Maybe you shouldn't take them with you on your adventures, OP.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I dunno if the encounter design is any good because I was a mage and broke the game over my knee with that "instakill any enemy mage at the start of a fight" skill.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Morrigan and Sten don't like practically anything that isn't main quest so they bitch at you for playing most of the game.

Maybe they have a vision of the future in the from of Dragon Age 2 and just wanted to nag the player out of the franchise to protect them from it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

Morrigan and Sten don't like practically anything that isn't main quest so they bitch at you for playing most of the game.

Maybe they have a vision of the future in the from of Dragon Age 2 and just wanted to nag the player out of the franchise to protect them from it.

lol!!

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I installed a nude mod for this game and it gave all the men hard uncut dicks pointing straight out like a compass needle & I forgot I installed it and did the first dlc where the prince is nailed to some boards with his horny euro style dick in full effect. That was probably 6 years ago.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

I installed a nude mod for this game and it gave all the men hard uncut dicks pointing straight out like a compass needle & I forgot I installed it and did the first dlc where the prince is nailed to some boards with his horny euro style dick in full effect. That was probably 6 years ago.

lmao

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

l;ol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I believe I showed off the pointy dicks in my excellent dragon age LP.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It's almost too easy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Whats up Phally B

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I remember qand it was sexy

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
rigid daragondick...

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Frog Act posted:

I forgot that being a warrior is kind of sucky for the first part of the game. All I can do is wander around intimidating priests and since I'm 2h/shield I'm redundant with both Alistair and Sten

weirdly all of the specializations were available at level 7 even though this is a fresh installation on Steam and I've been playing offline

2hander crew owns, everyone has knockdowns and interrupts and huge damage

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

now that I have wynne and zevran I don't have to deal with the constant lip from my party members, who I hate and therefore shower with incredible gifts

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Frog Act posted:

now that I have wynne and zevran I don't have to deal with the constant lip from my party members, who I hate and therefore shower with incredible gifts

Wynne is the best party member

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Can you get this on steam for five bucks now or it still Origin Exclusive.

• Locked thread