Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Robnoxious posted:

Flame bot wasn't enough for Master Flipbot.

gently caress flipbots forever.
Never thought I'd see someone say this about an inertia labs flipper bot lol. those things are always fan favorites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

lets go complete control though you are probably going to get hosed up. I have faith

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

why'd they stop it so fast. i wanted to see complete control suplex it :(

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Gonz posted:

Tombstone is basically unstoppable.

The only way to kill it is with plastic expolsives.

EDIT: Oh wait, poo poo. Just saw that UFO bot video.

it's already lost before to another bot by built by Donald Hutson who made lock jaw, who is also the same guy who made diesector. sure its devestating, but it's only got 2 wheels which makes it hard to drive according to old battle commentary. lock jaw on the other hand has six wheels and they are also on an angle which means good maneuverability. i think

• Locked thread