Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VBane
Oct 31, 2011
Man, that was a blast from the past. Amazed that not only is it back, but moved up from Comedy Central to network TV, not that that means as much as it used to.

Did my heart good to the Ladybug girl back and still battling. Pretty sure that thing was the cover to a plastic children's sandbox. (I had a turtle one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
That net bullshit probably caused major stress to the metal of Ghost Raptor's blade that wasn't evident visually and thats why it snapped. But that's balanced by Complete Control's poor clearance design (no one else has had that happen on the floor). Both bot were hindered by mechanical failures and Ghost Raptor managed to put up a real good fight. He deserved the win.

Tombstone scares the crap out of me.

• Locked thread